Fannie Mae Operations and Technology Campus Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations and Technology Campus Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2012.

The process began with a 1:1 campus interview. The interviewer was a director in a different office than I would work in and was extremely bland. To her credit, I was the last interview of the day. About one week after the campus interview, I received an email inviting me to DC for a final round super day. The super day consisted of three 1:1 interviews with managers or above and a presentation to the entire group. I had the same vibe from the second round interviewers as I did for the initial interviewer that they did not want to be there and it made the interview very dry and boring. All questions were behavioral. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for a company like Fannie Mae, that may not exist in the next 2-4 years?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!