Fannie Mae
www.fanniemae.com Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Fannie Mae Operations and Technology Campus Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations and Technology Campus Associate Interview

Operations and Technology Campus Associate
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2012.

Interview Details – The process began with a 1:1 campus interview. The interviewer was a director in a different office than I would work in and was extremely bland. To her credit, I was the last interview of the day. About one week after the campus interview, I received an email inviting me to DC for a final round super day. The super day consisted of three 1:1 interviews with managers or above and a presentation to the entire group. I had the same vibe from the second round interviewers as I did for the initial interviewer that they did not want to be there and it made the interview very dry and boring. All questions were behavioral. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for a company like Fannie Mae, that may not exist in the next 2-4 years?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Operations and Technology Campus Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.