Fannie Mae Project Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fannie Mae (Reston, VA) in September 2011.

Interview

A month passed before I was contacted by a recruiter regarding the position. I first had a phone interview where the interviewer was more interested in finding out if I was a right fit and had the right attitude for the position. He emphasized that he didn't want someone who thought like him. After the phone interview, the recruiter scheduled a 1:1 interview. Again, the emphasis was not on my work experience (since they could read that on my resume) but on my attitude and fit. A few days after the interview, I was offered the position. The background check took a bit of time but I started a few weeks ago and love the challenge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their offer was higher than I anticipated so I felt no need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

Got in touch with the recruiter, who set up an in-person interview after a short phone screening. In person interview was fairly involved, with questions about the resume, the position, as well as the company itself.

Interview Questions