Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Fannie Mae in September 2011.

Interview Details – A month passed before I was contacted by a recruiter regarding the position. I first had a phone interview where the interviewer was more interested in finding out if I was a right fit and had the right attitude for the position. He emphasized that he didn't want someone who thought like him. After the phone interview, the recruiter scheduled a 1:1 interview. Again, the emphasis was not on my work experience (since they could read that on my resume) but on my attitude and fit. A few days after the interview, I was offered the position. The background check took a bit of time but I started a few weeks ago and love the challenge.

Interview Question – Why Fannie Mae?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Their offer was higher than I anticipated so I felt no need to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst
Washington, DC

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fannie Mae in February 2011.

Interview Details – Got in touch with the recruiter, who set up an in-person interview after a short phone screening. In person interview was fairly involved, with questions about the resume, the position, as well as the company itself.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Project Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.