Fannie Mae Project Manager III Interview Questions

2.2

Project Manager III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in September 2013.

Interview

Phone screen, face to face interview, candidate selection

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Herndon, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Basic project management questions plus description of the position and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing comes to mind - nothing was difficult or unexpected for an interview of that type.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in March 2010.

Interview

The normal - phone interview, then with the director, then with the team you would be working with. I had 3 interviews before an offer was extended to me. I will say that the Senior Project Manager chewed gum the entire interview. It was so rude and strange - I had trouble focusing on the questions - and - she made those clicking sounds. I should have paid more attention to that as a "red flag" during the interview process and her personality.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal goals?   1 Answer
    • Why do you have gaps in your employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No - not applicable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in September 2008.

Interview

I had the opportunity to interview with the Director and Vice President of my departtment.

Interview Questions

• What could the company offer you in order to make you stay on as an employee or accept the job   Answer Question

The pay scale was not adequate,,.I left a payscale that offered over 25,000 more.