Fannie Mae Project Manager III Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fannie Mae (Herndon, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Basic project management questions plus description of the position and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing comes to mind - nothing was difficult or unexpected for an interview of that type.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae

Project Manager III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fannie Mae in September 2013.

Interview

Phone screen, face to face interview, candidate selection

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in March 2010.

Interview

The normal - phone interview, then with the director, then with the team you would be working with. I had 3 interviews before an offer was extended to me. I will say that the Senior Project Manager chewed gum the entire interview. It was so rude and strange - I had trouble focusing on the questions - and - she made those clicking sounds. I should have paid more attention to that as a "red flag" during the interview process and her personality.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal goals?   1 Answer
    • Why do you have gaps in your employment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No - not applicable

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in September 2008.

Interview

I had the opportunity to interview with the Director and Vice President of my departtment.

Interview Questions

• What could the company offer you in order to make you stay on as an employee or accept the job   Answer Question

The pay scale was not adequate,,.I left a payscale that offered over 25,000 more.