Fannie Mae

Fannie Mae Project Manager III Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fannie Mae in September 2008.

Interview Details – I had the opportunity to interview with the Director and Vice President of my departtment.

Interview Question – What could the company offer you in order to make you stay on as an employee or accept the job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The pay scale was not adequate,,.I left a payscale that offered over 25,000 more.

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fannie Mae in March 2010.

Interview Details – The normal - phone interview, then with the director, then with the team you would be working with. I had 3 interviews before an offer was extended to me. I will say that the Senior Project Manager chewed gum the entire interview. It was so rude and strange - I had trouble focusing on the questions - and - she made those clicking sounds. I should have paid more attention to that as a "red flag" during the interview process and her personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No - not applicable

Project Manager III

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fannie Mae in September 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screen, face to face interview, candidate selection

Interview Question – Asked Basic questions. No difficult questions   Answer Question

Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in March 2012.

Interview Details – Basic project management questions plus description of the position and expectations.

Interview Question – Nothing comes to mind - nothing was difficult or unexpected for an interview of that type.   Answer Question

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!