Fannie Mae

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of 3 team members asking me questions about my background , situation scenarios and why I would be a good fit for their team. They told me about the responsibilities that I would be in charge of if I were offered the position. Overall, it wasn't a difficult interview because the team was very easy going and we had good chemistry. I imagine some of the other positions at Fannie are similar but some may ask more technical questions pertaining to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to successfully negotiate my salary. As usual, do your research and present the facts to HR. I was happy with the outcome.

Washington, DC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview skipped, 2:1 interview primarily behavorial questions. Some process questions related to the particular function. Not a difficult interview.

Interview Question – What was most challenging aspect of your previous role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not appicable - working through recruiter

Project Manager Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in November 2009.

Interview Details – This is an internal transfer, so it went fairly smooth for me.

Interview Question – How do you manage upwards?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.