Fannie Mae

Fannie Mae Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Washington, DC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview skipped, 2:1 interview primarily behavorial questions. Some process questions related to the particular function. Not a difficult interview.

Interview Question – What was most challenging aspect of your previous role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not appicable - working through recruiter

Project Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in November 2009.

Interview Details – This is an internal transfer, so it went fairly smooth for me.

Interview Question – How do you manage upwards?   View Answer

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of 3 team members asking me questions about my background , situation scenarios and why I would be a good fit for their team. They told me about the responsibilities that I would be in charge of if I were offered the position. Overall, it wasn't a difficult interview because the team was very easy going and we had good chemistry. I imagine some of the other positions at Fannie are similar but some may ask more technical questions pertaining to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to successfully negotiate my salary. As usual, do your research and present the facts to HR. I was happy with the outcome.

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!