Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fannie Mae in August 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview questions consisted of detailed breakdown of methodology and process. Previous experience with Mortgage Industry is important. Final interview tested my general knowledge of the competitive landscape and my awareness of trends and activities in the industry. Questions in general were very engaging and thought provoking. It is important to prepare for each state of the interview process.

Interview Question – What is your opinion of Fannie Mae's involvement in the housing crisis?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I am an on-site W2 contractor. Dealing with their 3rd party vendor was a not easy as they allowed almost no room to negotiate.

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!