Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fannie Mae in August 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview questions consisted of detailed breakdown of methodology and process. Previous experience with Mortgage Industry is important. Final interview tested my general knowledge of the competitive landscape and my awareness of trends and activities in the industry. Questions in general were very engaging and thought provoking. It is important to prepare for each state of the interview process.

Interview Question – What is your opinion of Fannie Mae's involvement in the housing crisis?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I am an on-site W2 contractor. Dealing with their 3rd party vendor was a not easy as they allowed almost no room to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.