Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

Securities Analyst Interview

Securities Analyst
Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fannie Mae in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a call about a week later from a recruiter asking if I can come in the following week. I went in and interviewed with the 2 hiring managers for about 30 mins. About 4 days later got a call back from recruiter saying the feedback was excellent, but they wanted me to also speak with the Director of the department for 30 mins over the phone. The following Monday morning I spoke with the Director and again received great feedback and an offer that afternoon. I accepted the offer and received the actual offer letter the following week. From the first interview to the offer letter was about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Fannie Mae has been going through a lot of turmoil recently, why are you interested in joining at this time?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – They asked about my range and then met it.

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!