Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Reston, VA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview starts with a call from HR, basic screening from them. Followed by on site interviews with several people, including members of the technical staff and management team. The team asked many question about the core Java language, some things about web development in Java, design patterns, basic project management, etc.

Interview Question – Describe the components involved in the processing of one web request.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – To another offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.