Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae
- Business Analyst (9)
- Finance Associate (8)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Financial Engineer (6)
- Operations and Technology Associate (6)
- Summer (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Project Manager III (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Economist (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Technology (2)
- Financial Economist (2)
- IT Analyst (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Internal Auditor (2)
- Associate Business Analyst (2)
- QA Tester (2)
- General Accountant (2)
- Senior Auditor (2)
- Project Manager II (2)
- Senior Developer (2)
- Director (2)
- Business Analyst IV (2)
- Business Analyst I (2)
- Operations and Technology Program (2)
- Project Analyst (2)
- Call Center Representative (1)
- Credit Specialist (1)
Senior Software Engineer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Fannie Mae (Herndon, VA) in December 2010.
Over phone and in person, very professional with person who would be my boss and then with her boss. The questions centered around my current abilities and the technologies they were going to be employing on the project (Oracle and Seibel). They wanted to be assured that I was interested in these areas and willing to work in a team on a large project.
- Nothing really, very straight forward. They asked me about specific software packages and if I had knowledge of them and if not was I interested in learning about them. 1 Answer
They presented a package including salary with an explanation of other benefits such as health care, education, stock options, mortgage assistance and an explanation of their review process.
Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae
Senior Software Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Fannie Mae (Reston, VA) in May 2008.
The interview starts with a call from HR, basic screening from them. Followed by on site interviews with several people, including members of the technical staff and management team. The team asked many question about the core Java language, some things about web development in Java, design patterns, basic project management, etc.
- Describe the components involved in the processing of one web request. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
To another offer.