Fannie Mae

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Development Manager Interview

Software Development Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Fannie Mae in May 2012.

Interview Details – The entire process took almost 4 months. Multiple interviews, first a phone screen with the recruiter, next a round of interviews with a panel and then a last and final interview with the Senior Director. I have to say that the entire experience was painful and lengthy. Lack of communications from the recruitment team- I mean a month can go by before they call you to let you know that you have been selected for the next round.

Interview Question – Interviews are mostly behavioral and focus on 'fit'. I was asked about my background, industry experience and also the most difficult and challenging assignment that I had worked on in my career so far.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The entire recruiting experience left a very bad taste in my mouth. It was an 'eye-opener' for me as to how slow and sloggy things can be at this company. Stay away!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Software Development Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.