Fannie Mae Software Development Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in May 2012.

Interview

The entire process took almost 4 months. Multiple interviews, first a phone screen with the recruiter, next a round of interviews with a panel and then a last and final interview with the Senior Director. I have to say that the entire experience was painful and lengthy. Lack of communications from the recruitment team- I mean a month can go by before they call you to let you know that you have been selected for the next round.

Interview Questions

• Interviews are mostly behavioral and focus on 'fit'. I was asked about my background, industry experience and also the most difficult and challenging assignment that I had worked on in my career so far.   Answer Question

The entire recruiting experience left a very bad taste in my mouth. It was an 'eye-opener' for me as to how slow and sloggy things can be at this company. Stay away!