Fannie Mae

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Associate Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fannie Mae in October 2013.

Interview Details – This was one of the worst experiences I have had interviewing. The day started by having all of the candidates crammed in a small waiting room, with no instructions on what was happening. After we got through security we were led to a room for briefing on the day. The recruiter had lost paperwork and schedules for a few of us candidates. The day consisted of running around to different rooms throughout the building for 45 min behavioral interviews. The interviewers asked similar questions over and over, no technical questions. At one point during my last interview the manager stops midway through discussion and answered his phone in the middle of the interview, I had to sit there just listening to his personal call, very unprofessional. Overall the company came off as extremely unorganized.

Interview Question – Are you good at math? (what a question!)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Technology Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.