Fannie Mae

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Interview

Technology

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fannie Mae in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone screen with recruiter followed by hiring manager and invited for in-person consisting group panel and 1:1 with hiring manager. The background check took quite a while almost discouraging for me at some point but worth it at the end of the day.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and why you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty standard, not much room for negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae

Worked for Fannie Mae? Contribute to the Community!

Fannie Mae Videos

Fannie Mae – Why Work for Us?

We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in turning our company around, responding to an unprecedented housing crisis… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fannie Mae Technology interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fannie Mae employees and interview candidates.