Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fannie Mae
- Business Analyst (10)
- Financial Analyst (8)
- Finance Associate (8)
- Financial Engineer (6)
- Operations and Technology Associate (6)
- Summer (5)
- Senior Project Manager (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Project Manager III (4)
- Vice President (4)
- General Accountant (3)
- Economist (3)
- QA Tester (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Technology (2)
- IT Analyst (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Internal Auditor (2)
- Contractor (2)
- Associate (2)
- Associate Business Analyst (2)
- Project Manager II (2)
- Senior Auditor (2)
- Project Analyst (2)
- Senior Developer (2)
- Business Analyst I (2)
- Business Analyst IV (2)
- Financial Economist (2)
- General Accountant II (2)
- Financial Economist III (2)
Vice President Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in January 2014.
Phone screen. If invited in ,then four interviews on site. Interviewed with three other VPs and one SVP. Two of the interviewers were badly prepared and spent most of the time speaking about their roles and themselves. The other two, who would have been peers were more professional and asked relevant questions.
- Standard types of interview questions for a financial mid level manager Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Fannie Mae
Vice President InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in August 2012.
Phone screen with recruiter, day of interviews with panel of potential peers, hiring manager, and HR. Follow-up interview with CEO before offer was extended.
- None really. Very behavoral and focused on leadership qualities. Some scenarios but no cases. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Too much regulatory risk going to this organization.. Better to go to the private sector.
Vice President InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in May 2010.
Two rounds of interviews: panel interviews and second round 1:1 interviews
- How do you resolve conflicts Answer Question
Vice President InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae in March 2009.
Recruiter screen over the phone followed by a screen by the hiring manager
- What is working well and what doesn't well in your current organization Answer Question