Fannie Mae Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.8

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

Two Manager and one DBA was involved with the interview. interview was also one person in the phone. explain about my day to day job as a DBA. explain about troubleshooting .

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. Questions were focused on team building, project schedule management, risk mitigation, business relationship, etc. A lot of effort in Fannie Mae was focused on SDLC process improvement, so a good understanding of SDLC process would be a big help. Other questions were mostly from PMP certification study, such as scope and quality management, task tracking and status reporting, etc.

Applications Quality Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty smooth, got a call from recruiter arrangement was made for an interview and first round was with 2 manager for 30 mins phone and after 2 weeks in person interview with 3 managers 1 on 1. It went well and lasted 30 mins with each supervisors. Got an offer after a week. Everything else was great but the only issue is they took almost 2 months to complete the recruitment process from the time I applied.

Interview Questions

• Alot about my past experience and analytical questions with some technical questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Hour long initial interview with basic resume questions and any projects you worked on. Final round is a day's worth of 30 minute interviews that are 15 minutes of them explaining the work they do, and 15 minutes quizzing you. Lots of repetition. Most of the people were nice and interesting, only two of them actually quiz you.

SummerProgram Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. One screening phone interview, followed by a hiring manager phone interview. The questions were very easy. Because it all happened in the late spring semester, I'm guessing that they needed to fill a position. All happened very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Describe a time when you worked in a team.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply through college recruiting. Receive phone screening and a 30 minutes phone interview. Invited for on site interview at the following week at Washington D.C. . The on site interview is similar to the superday of the Big four public accounting firm. Have introduction at the first 30 minutes, and three individual interview following.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume and mostly position related question and some behavioral question.   Answer Question

Finance and Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

On-campus interview, where they ask you basic stuff (what do you know about Fannie Mae, name a time in which you had a leadership role... etc.) followed by an in-house interview with 3 different people. Process overall takes about a month.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you showed leadership... Go in depth about what you know about Fannie Mae..   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Reston, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online to one of CGI jobs. CGI recruiter called me and setup a face to face with Fannie Mae managers. In my case CGI did not interview me first but normally they do phone screening first and then forward to Fannie Mae

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked me about my previous projects and about my UNIX and SQL skills.   1 Answer

Operations and Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Washington, DC) in May 2014.

Interview

I got a call from the HR and she mentioned if i was interested in working for Fannie Mae. She then send me a document which had the interview details along with the topics they would be interviewing me on. I had an HR round and then the technical round.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fannie Mae (Reston, VA).

Interview

I was interviewed by two (2) senior Administrative Assistant. I had a great interview with them, I felt comfortable. They were really inpress with my resume and how I handled myself during the interview process.