Fansteel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Creston, IA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fansteel in April 2010.

Interview Details – The first round was a phone interview and then they brought me to Creston for an on-site. This consisted of a tour and talks with the lead engineers from the different departments. They asked me mostly about magnesium and aluminum, trying to dig to see if i knew anything about the casting process. As a bonus, they took me out to lunch to the place of my choosing.

Interview Question – What do you know about magnesium and aluminum?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was possible. The offer did include housing.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fansteel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fansteel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fansteel employees and interview candidates.