Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fantage
- Business Development Associate (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Mobile Game Design (1)
- Fantage Worker (1)
- Mobile Game Developer Position (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fantage (Fort Lee, NJ) in May 2013.
emailed to set up phone interview. phone interview was detailed and thorough in resume questions. in-person interview was detailed and Business Development Manager was very interested in how I would work as an individual with the company. I received a job offer, then when I counter offered with a formal email asking for industry norms, I received no response.
- If you were working on a project with a colleague who was uncooperative, would you approach the colleague or the colleague's manager. 1 Answer
I countered the offer and received no response back.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Initially there was a phone interview which was mostly about HR and previous project. I being a graduate student who will be graduating soon had the questions based on projects. Then after sometime they called me for an actual interview. The interview was semi-technical. They asked me question based on different platform like Unity3d, xcode and android. There were some behavioral questions too, like what was the biggest issue you face while doing each of the project and how did you solve it.
- What is the main difference in scripting in Unity3d and xcode? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fantage.
Standard email to phone interview to in-person interview and then 2nd interview. Depending on their need, interview may be scheduled immediately or for my case, it took 10 days after email and phone interview. Upon walking in, it was strangely quiet and very serious; not what you expect when you think of a gaming company.
- Are you willing to work until 11pm? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Fantage (Fort Lee, NJ) in February 2010.
Two part interview, once with Hr then with the Managers
- None really Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Fantage in June 2011.
Applied for fb/mobile game designer position at Fantage through my university jobzone They arranged an skype Interview with one of their programmers .The Interview lasted for about 30-40 mins
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review