Far East Organization

www.fareast.com.sg

Far East Organization Interview Questions

2.4

Manager Interview

The hiring guy kept talking and paint nice picture. Not even a chance to ask question.

Manager Interview

Good experience. Have a good and friendly talk withe hiring manager, Head of Division and COO of another business group.

Interview Questions
    • The 3 interviews went smoothly although each took about about 1-2 hours. The interview feels more like a chat rather than an interview.
      Looking back, I think it is because they really took the time and efforts to know the person that are interviewing and whether they fit into the company.

Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Far East Organization in June 2013.

Applied online from company's official website, Called a call from the human resource department, with explanation of job scope and duties, got a second call from the manager for phone interview, asked for face to face interview in Singapore, 2 weeks later i got a call regarding my job offer

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Far East Organization in March 2013.

I was being interviewed by a team leader and a HR manager. They were very professional conducting the interview and the HR manager definitely knows his job. Customer svc staffs and some of the male executives were friendly and smiley, but not for some of the females whom I believe are executives. Overall experience was pleasant and they took the effort to asher you out of the place.

Interview Questions
    • Being asked what's the challenge encountered in my previous job   Answer Question

Marketing Executive, Property Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Far East Organization in March 2013.

Called by secretary for interview. Came for interview and interviewed by of the leader. 11 days later go for final interview with HR.

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Far East Organization in March 2011.

It was a 30 minutes interview, the HR interviewer was on leave and I went straight for my second interview. However, I was not questioned much. Interviewer was the only one doing the talking. The next thing I knew, I was shortlisted.

Consider the package if you are given something like basic salary, transport and handphone claim allowance.

Marketing Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Far East Organization in July 2010.

It was a simple interview session with a manager. It was more like a discussion on the job prospects and challenges. Nothing extraordinarily informative. Quite a disappointment, as I felt that the Hiring Manager wasn't even interested in his job and the company.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Far East Organization in March 2010.

panel interview.. mgr interview

Banking Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Far East Organization in December 2009.

psychometric test, personality test, face to face interview. You need to have good interpersonal skills and listen carefully what the interviewer is asking. Also, basic knowledge in real estate is essential. Work culture is ok if you have an easy going personality.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Far East Organization in February 2009.

One on one interview with the HR manager who runs a background check and then when through, the project manager interviews you, quiz the interviewee on industry news and market condition.