Fareportal Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fareportal (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

complete joke, nobody was on time, didnt seem to care, one of the interviewers had terribly strong and offensive body odor and was incredibly sweaty (this was one of the preliminary signs to not move forward with this company)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fareportal

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I interviewed at Fareportal (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

3 rounds followed by HR discussion. 2 Tech and one HR. 1 Tech round taken by SE or SSE then 2nd round taken As. Manager or TL(More then 1 person can take this round). Then HR discussion. HR negotiate about salary and date of joining

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fareportal (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

As usual there are 5 round of interview, but if you known to some senior manager then you don't have to care about it. -Telephonic Interview -Written Test -F2F interview -Manager round of interview. -HR Interview( It is just a formality, If managers said ok then consider you are selected.)

Interview Questions

• Common interview questions, you luck matters more rather than you answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fareportal (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

was the toughest i thought its the second tcs but alas the inside environment

Interview Questions

• what was the size database that you last worked with   1 Answer

Negotiation

they agreed on 800 k per anumn no salary structure