Fareway Stores Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fareway Stores

Meat Department Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IA
    Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fareway Stores in June 2013.

I had one interview. It lasted about 30 min. They (My Managers) asked the basic interview questions. They actually took a little bit of time and we got to know a little about each other.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any questions like that.   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, IA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fareway Stores in December 2010.

Obtained a paper job application and returned to Fareway. Received a call within the next two weeks. Assistant manger set up a date to have a one on one interview. Dress nicely, not street clothes, and be punctual. I was given a math test that I had to complete before the interview. Must pass the simple math test in order to continue to the interview phase. Passed Math test then asked questions like,
    *What activities are you involved in?
    *What is your greatest strength?
    Most of the questions centered around figuring out my work outs. I was immediately hired after my interview and told about their standard work uniform. Started to work about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Not really hard but "What is your weakness, and how can you overcome it?"   Answer Question
    No negotiation