Farm Credit Mid-America

Updated Jun 17, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Farm Credit Mid-America

FSO Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America.

Phone interview first and the recruiter just asked about my general knowledge in ag and financial background. About a week after the phone interview they called me back and asked me to come in to do an in person interview. I interviewed in front of 3-4 people, each person had a different role within the company.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell us about a time where you used detailed questions when trying to solve an issue."   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America.

I applied for my position and received an assessment to complete via email. Within the next week, I had a phone interview, and two days later I was brought in for a final interview with a team. I met with my now peers and several key collegues and was ver impressed with how welcome and friendly everyone was. It was surprising to feel so comfortable right off the bat.

Interview Questions
    • Unlike many companies, FCMA didn't ask me to "describe my weaknesses". They only focused on my strengths. I can't remember specifics, but it was difficult to focus on explaining how great I am in certain areas without sounding conceited. The unexpected question was what I look for in a company and in a position specifically. It was odd to be asked about my needs and wants instead of what I could do for them. That's part of the reason I enjoy working here so much.   Answer Question
    It was simple. I had clairfied the range in which I would consider a position, I was made a competitive offer and couldn't turn it down.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America in July 2011.

Had phone interview then had one on one interview. Very nice to interview with. Communication throughout the procees was great

Sales Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America in May 2009.

Was initially contacted by phone to set up a time for personal interview. Met with the regional manager then he took me to a room the meet with his supervisor and the HR rep. Fairly standard questions and answer session. Everyone was very cordial. I took a small test beforehand.