Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Farm Credit Mid-America
- Legal Counsel (1)
- Sales (1)
- Specialist (1)
- FSO (1)
- Customer Relationship Specialist (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America.
Long hiring process with many steps. Took a good deal of time. Started with two personality tests. Then there was a very long writing sample required. There were multiple interviews. Process lasted multiple months.
- Had to take two on-line tests. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America.
I was called a month after applying to schedule a phone interview. A month later I got a call for an in office interview then was called another month later for a 2nd in office interview.
- Tell us about a difficult situation in the workplace that you experienced. Answer Question
- Describe a document that you produced and what did you do if you sent a document with errors? Answer Question
- What would you do if a customer asked for personal information about another customer? Answer Question
- No OfferEasy InterviewNo OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America.
Phone interview first and the recruiter just asked about my general knowledge in ag and financial background. About a week after the phone interview they called me back and asked me to come in to do an in person interview. I interviewed in front of 3-4 people, each person had a different role within the company.
- "Tell us about a time where you used detailed questions when trying to solve an issue." Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America (Louisville, KY).
I applied for my position and received an assessment to complete via email. Within the next week, I had a phone interview, and two days later I was brought in for a final interview with a team. I met with my now peers and several key collegues and was ver impressed with how welcome and friendly everyone was. It was surprising to feel so comfortable right off the bat.
- Unlike many companies, FCMA didn't ask me to "describe my weaknesses". They only focused on my strengths. I can't remember specifics, but it was difficult to focus on explaining how great I am in certain areas without sounding conceited. The unexpected question was what I look for in a company and in a position specifically. It was odd to be asked about my needs and wants instead of what I could do for them. That's part of the reason I enjoy working here so much. Answer Question
It was simple. I had clairfied the range in which I would consider a position, I was made a competitive offer and couldn't turn it down.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America in July 2011.
Had phone interview then had one on one interview. Very nice to interview with. Communication throughout the procees was great
- What do you know about our company Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 5 days – interviewed at Farm Credit Mid-America in May 2009.
Was initially contacted by phone to set up a time for personal interview. Met with the regional manager then he took me to a room the meet with his supervisor and the HR rep. Fairly standard questions and answer session. Everyone was very cordial. I took a small test beforehand.
- Please describe what we do. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review