Farm Fresh Supermarkets Interview Questions

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Farm Fresh Supermarkets

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Farm Fresh Supermarkets in October 2014.

The interview process was fairly typical for this type and level of employment. I was asked questions about former employers and employment as well as about my qualifications and skill set. I was asked a bunch of questions they use to determine certain things about my work ethic and personality. The whole process was thorough but still pretty painless.

Interview Questions
    • How I would handle a situation where I found another employee stealing.   Answer Question

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Farm Fresh Supermarkets in August 2014.

I only had one interview. It was with the hiring manager and Produce Department Manager. I showed up and basically because of my backgound and experience they handed me the job. I would say the overall process was very easy.

Interview Questions
    • not really any questions other than availabilty. wanted to make sure I was open to any and all hours they wanted to give me.   View Answer
    nothing really...started me off at what I left The Fresh Market making

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Farm Fresh Supermarkets in March 2014.

Farm fresh generally hires for departmental positions from within so if you're a prospective employee, I recommend you apply to the front end or deli, show considerable drive, hustle, and commitment and then apply for a better position. Applied online, got a phone call about 3 days later and got asked to come in for an interview. Did what was asked of me and shortly received the job after filling out paperwork and getting a food handler's card.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Farm Fresh Supermarkets in March 2010.

1:1 interview for about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • None, pretty straight forward behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Bakery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Farm Fresh Supermarkets in August 2009.

They were able to bargain with me on pay and full time part time status.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember. I showed up and they practically gave me a job because of my background.   Answer Question
    Easy, had it in the bag.