Farmers Automobile Insurance
www.farmers.com Pekin, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Farmers Automobile Insurance Auto Claim Representative Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Auto Claim Representative Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in May 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got scheduled for a group/panel interview about 1-2 weeks later. Asked fairly standard behavioral questions (what if...), and background/experience questions (when did you...). Three interviewers took turns asking questions. There was nobody in the reception area, so I had to go into the 'bullpen' area to let the staff know I was there. I think I was a little verbose when answering questions that day; I think (at least the staff that interviewed me) wanted a little more succinct responses.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had to deal with multiple priorities at the same time? Describe your decision making process.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Farmers Automobile Insurance

Worked for Farmers Automobile Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Farmers Automobile Insurance Auto Claim Representative Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Farmers Automobile Insurance employees and interview candidates.