Farmers Automobile Insurance

www.farmers.com
  www.farmers.com

Farmers Automobile Insurance Auto Claim Representative Trainee Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Auto Claim Representative Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in May 2009.

Applied online. Got scheduled for a group/panel interview about 1-2 weeks later. Asked fairly standard behavioral questions (what if...), and background/experience questions (when did you...). Three interviewers took turns asking questions. There was nobody in the reception area, so I had to go into the 'bullpen' area to let the staff know I was there. I think I was a little verbose when answering questions that day; I think (at least the staff that interviewed me) wanted a little more succinct responses.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to deal with multiple priorities at the same time? Describe your decision making process.   Answer Question