Farmers Automobile Insurance

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in July 2011.

Typing test (need over 40 wpm and less than 4 errors), then there was a quick tour and had a 30 minute job shadow. It was a very laid back office and cubicle setting. next was a panel interview. 2 supervisors asked me about 15 behavioral questions. they were all easy and was pretty informal s we got off topic many times. this took about 40 mins and then i went for a short interview with the Manager who over sees the building. That took about 20 mins and was more behavioral and getting to know you questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Automobile Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monrovia, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in May 2010.

Questions were behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in June 2008.

There was an initial phone screening with an HR representative. Then they asked me to come in to the office to take a skills test and a personality test. Then they asked me to come back for an interview/information session.

Several other candidates were present during the information session, which included a brief introduction from a senior manager and introductions to the supervisor team. Then, there was a brief tour of the facility. Next, they brought the candidates individually into a room with a few supervisors and managers, where they asked behavioral questions and questions about the resume. Then they rotated me to another room, where a different set of supervisors and managers asked similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were asked to do something, but failed to complete the task. What led you to fail, and what do you think you can do to prevent this from happening in the future?   Answer Question
    This was an entry-level job that required no special skill set, so there was no room for negotiation. If a job is offered, a salary offer is made that can be accepted or rejected.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in August 2011.

Initial interview started with a telephone interview. Once accepted, I undertook a mini SAT/ACT test, as well as an online behaviorial test. Then I was offered an in person interview, which I will take soon.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a specific example of a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer-how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in January 2010.

Brief phone interview, scheduled interview on location. Three people interviewed me together asking more about my resume. Took a typing test. They called a few days later and offered me the job. I wouldn’t recommend you apply for this position unless you like denying medical claims and sitting at a desk all day.

Interview Questions
    • Share an experience of when you've had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Share an example of coflict resolution..   Answer Question
    It's pretty much a flat starting salary but you could try...I was happy with what they offered.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in May 2009.

an interviewer calls and discusses the position with you and asks some interview questions, if you pass this, you get a group interview

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult decision you have made in the last six months?
      What was the situation? What made it difficult? What factors or variables
      did you consider? What did you decide? What was the result?

Answer Question