Farmers Automobile Insurance Claims Office Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Claims Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kansas City, MO
Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in September 2011.

I applied online and was contacted 2 days later by a recruiter. She then explained the next step in the process. She sent emails to me with links to a personality test, mini IQ test (mathematics and grammar), online typing test, and a times management module. The module gave various tasks of listening to voicemail, checking email, and answering math problems. It was all pretty stressful but I passed everything. With regards to the IQ test, study wonderlic questions and brush up on fractions and percents. Some of the vocabulary was basic spelling and some was matching.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to say no to a customer.   Answer Question

I was asked to come for a 1:1 interview but after doing more research regarding the position, chose not to.

Worked for Farmers Automobile Insurance? Contribute to the Community!