Farmers Automobile Insurance
www.farmers.com Pekin, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Farmers Automobile Insurance Claims Office Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Office Specialist Interview

Claims Office Specialist
Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted 2 days later by a recruiter. She then explained the next step in the process. She sent emails to me with links to a personality test, mini IQ test (mathematics and grammar), online typing test, and a times management module. The module gave various tasks of listening to voicemail, checking email, and answering math problems. It was all pretty stressful but I passed everything. With regards to the IQ test, study wonderlic questions and brush up on fractions and percents. Some of the vocabulary was basic spelling and some was matching.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to say no to a customer.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was asked to come for a 1:1 interview but after doing more research regarding the position, chose not to.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Farmers Automobile Insurance

Worked for Farmers Automobile Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Farmers Automobile Insurance Claims Office Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Farmers Automobile Insurance employees and interview candidates.