Farmers Automobile Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Estimate In Hand Interview

Estimate In Hand
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in September 2011.

Interview Details – I went in for a 1 on 1 interview and a typing test, then went to a "Group" interview, which consisted of me and 1 other person. Then I got asked scenario based questions, after which I looked over the shoulder of someone doing their job. Overall, it was degrating and humiliating and a waste of time. I've never been through something so unorganized and clearly they were scrambling to do their jobs, let alone interview people. The interviewers tried to act more important than they are, which is a sure sign of ineptitude in a manager and a red flag for all interviewees.

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to make a difficult decision   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It's one of those jobs where they try to make it seem better than it is. I mean come on, a group interview? I turned it down because it was a sham - the position is pathetic as a child could do it and the people are fat losers. Plus, Janet Alenhoffen (the recruiter) is a b#$&^ who has no idea about life, let alone what she's doing. I couldn't stop laughing at her during the interview. Lol, I am laughing just thinking about her.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Farmers Automobile Insurance

Worked for Farmers Automobile Insurance? Contribute to the Community!