Farmers Automobile Insurance Interview Questions

Liability Claims Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in February 2011.

applied online, short 30 min phone interview with basic behavioral questions from a regional recruiter. next step was a panel interview with 3 managers that consisted of basic interview questions (ie: strengths/weaknesses) then come a list of behavioral questions that they take notes on so be as specific as possible. then they open it up for any of your own questions. that interview took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most important document you have ever drafted?   Answer Question

Liability Claims Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in January 2011.

This was the first of now two interviews. It was behavioral based questions....I have come to hate those but I guess it works best for the company doing the hiring. Having second interview in two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a process improvement that you initiated.   Answer Question

Liability Claims Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in September 2010.

The hiring process is very straight forward. It starts with an HR rep and phone interview. She sends an IQ test and background check form to have returned and completed. At this point, she will let you know if you have passed the tests and make it to the formal interview process. After that, you have 2 additional in person interviews with the individual office. They typically will inform you if you get the job within the same week.

Claims Adjuster Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in January 2010.

Brief phone interview, scheduled interview on location. Three people interviewed me together asking more about my resume. Took a typing test. They called a few days later and offered me the job. I wouldn’t recommend you apply for this position unless you like denying medical claims and sitting at a desk all day.

Interview Questions
    • Share an experience of when you've had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Share an example of coflict resolution..   Answer Question
    It's pretty much a flat starting salary but you could try...I was happy with what they offered.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in May 2009.

an interviewer calls and discusses the position with you and asks some interview questions, if you pass this, you get a group interview

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult decision you have made in the last six months?
      What was the situation? What made it difficult? What factors or variables
      did you consider? What did you decide? What was the result?
        Answer Question

Auto Claim Representative Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in May 2009.

Applied online. Got scheduled for a group/panel interview about 1-2 weeks later. Asked fairly standard behavioral questions (what if...), and background/experience questions (when did you...). Three interviewers took turns asking questions. There was nobody in the reception area, so I had to go into the 'bullpen' area to let the staff know I was there. I think I was a little verbose when answering questions that day; I think (at least the staff that interviewed me) wanted a little more succinct responses.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with multiple priorities at the same time? Describe your decision making process.   Answer Question