Farmers Automobile Insurance Liability Claims Representative Interview Questions

3.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in May 2012.

Typical insurance interview. Passed all test and initial phobe screening but did not make the cut for the in perdon interview. Seemed like they are very selective.

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Automobile Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in June 2011.

It took a long time to get the interview set up because the manager was busy. The interview was long. It took approximately an hour and a half. For most of the questions, they wanted specific examples of a situation and how I handled it.

It was obvious that a couple of the interviewers did not have very much experience interviewing people as they seemed very unorganized and not quite sure what to ask next.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you did something wrong and what did you do to correct it.   Answer Question
    • If you have a difficult customer what steps do you take to resolve their issues.   Answer Question

After talking with some of the employees, I realized it was not the best fit for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Modesto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in September 2009.

I replied directly to a job posting online and submitted my resume. Two weeks later I received a phone call and following a brief discussion, was forwarded instructions for taking an online personality test, and reading, writing and basic math test. The following day I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. The following week I completed the phone interview and later that day I received a call back to schedule the 3 person panel interview for the following day. I completed the interview and was given the opportunity to shadow an existing claims rep. I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult customer you have had and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult manager that you have had in the past and how you dealt with them.   Answer Question

Liability Claims Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in February 2011.

applied online, short 30 min phone interview with basic behavioral questions from a regional recruiter. next step was a panel interview with 3 managers that consisted of basic interview questions (ie: strengths/weaknesses) then come a list of behavioral questions that they take notes on so be as specific as possible. then they open it up for any of your own questions. that interview took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most important document you have ever drafted?   Answer Question

Liability Claims Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in January 2011.

This was the first of now two interviews. It was behavioral based questions....I have come to hate those but I guess it works best for the company doing the hiring. Having second interview in two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a process improvement that you initiated.   Answer Question

Liability Claims Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Farmers Automobile Insurance in September 2010.

The hiring process is very straight forward. It starts with an HR rep and phone interview. She sends an IQ test and background check form to have returned and completed. At this point, she will let you know if you have passed the tests and make it to the formal interview process. After that, you have 2 additional in person interviews with the individual office. They typically will inform you if you get the job within the same week.

Interview Questions

Worked for Farmers Automobile Insurance? Contribute to the Community!