Farmers Insurance Group Actuarial Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Interview

Submitted an application online. A phone screening was set up with a recruiter in HR. Eventually, I was contacted for a phone interview with an administrator for the actuarial department, and at the end of the interview an in-person interview was scheduled. The interview was 3 hours long and I met with 7 different people from the department. I heard back after a couple weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Write pseudo code to print a given pattern of numbers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in February 2008.

Online resume submission then contacted by Actuarial recruiter, did a phone interview, a skills test ( at home, fairly straightforward for the most part) and then had an all day interview with 6 people in 3 different departments. Was taken to lunch by a couple of the fellow analysts who I would be working with.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe various descriptive statistics as if I were explaining them to a third grader.   Answer Question
    Only negotiated corporate housing.

Worked for Farmers Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!