Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Farmers Insurance Group
- Insurance Agent (60)
- Liability Claims Representative (28)
- Customer Service Representative (26)
- Claims Adjuster (20)
- Farmers Insurance Agent (16)
- Claims Representative (16)
- Agent (8)
- Field Claims Representative (7)
- Property Claims Adjuster (6)
- Office Claims Representative (6)
- Insurance Sales Agent (6)
- Sales (6)
- Auto Claims Representative (6)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Marketing (4)
- Manager (4)
- Auto Claims Adjuster (4)
- Product Management Analyst (3)
- CSA (3)
- Actuarial (3)
- Service Advocate (3)
- Agency Producer (3)
- Recruiter (3)
- OCR (3)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- Med/PIP Claims Representative (3)
- Total Loss Specialist (2)
- Customer Service Associate, Claims (2)
- Product Analyst (2)
- Customer Service Advocate (2)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group.
FIrst, I just dropped off my resume in a career fair and then a week or so I got a phone call. I was called up for a phone interview and then proceeded to an in-person interview.
- A technical question from the FM exam. It was actually really simple after taking the exam. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group
Actuary InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.
Phone interview + Onsite. Very technical and detailed questions. Stats, Math, Programming, Modelling are all covered. Asked your past experience and you need to know everything on your resume well enough. The duration between Phone and Onsite is within 2 weeks.
- Implement an algorithm in C++ Answer Question
Actuarial InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
Submitted an application online. A phone screening was set up with a recruiter in HR. Eventually, I was contacted for a phone interview with an administrator for the actuarial department, and at the end of the interview an in-person interview was scheduled. The interview was 3 hours long and I met with 7 different people from the department. I heard back after a couple weeks.
- Write pseudo code to print a given pattern of numbers. Answer Question
Actuarial InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2008.
Online resume submission then contacted by Actuarial recruiter, did a phone interview, a skills test ( at home, fairly straightforward for the most part) and then had an all day interview with 6 people in 3 different departments. Was taken to lunch by a couple of the fellow analysts who I would be working with.
- I was asked to describe various descriptive statistics as if I were explaining them to a third grader. Answer Question
Only negotiated corporate housing.