Farmers Insurance Group

www.farmers.com

Farmers Insurance Group Auto Claims Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

La Mirada, CA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in March 2008.

Interview Details – The first phase was a phone interview and was asked customer service questions, and why the position interested me. I was then told that there would be an in person interview set up at the field office, when it took longer than expected, I went in unannounced and was given an interview right away by the claims manager and a supervisor. I was called back that same day and offered the Claims position. The following week I came in to take an intelligence and skills test which was easy for me. After passing that, the last step is to take a physical where I was given a drug test as well.

Interview Questions

• What you tell an insured who was being charged for a car wash when vehicle was being delivered?   View Answer
  • Tell us about yourself?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – With no experience in the field, i was pretty much offered the starting minimum which wasn't too bad.

Martinez, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within two weeks. She sent me a personality test and an intelligence test that consisted of math and English skills. After passing that, a phone interview with the recruiter was done. Farmers Insurance uses behavioral based interviews, so come prepared with specific stories about your background. After the phone interview I had a panel interview with three managers. Average interview. I was scheduled for a ride along, which showed me a lot about the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you had to persuade an angry customer to accept your recommendation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The type of work was not for me.

Auto Claims Representative

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – Be familiar with STAR question process

Interview Questions

• How would you define policy and procedure? Are they the same?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker? Explain what happened?   Answer Question

Auto Claims Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – process was fairly smooth and straight forward

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Worked for Farmers Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!