Farmers Insurance Group
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Farmers Insurance Group
- Insurance Agent (36)
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Claims Representative (12)
- Liability Claims Representative (12)
- Claims Adjuster (10)
- Agent (6)
- Property Claims Adjuster (5)
- Office Claims Representative (5)
- Auto Claims Representative (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Sales (4)
- Field Claims Representative (4)
- Farmers Insurance Agent (4)
- Marketing (3)
- OCR (3)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- CSA (3)
- Product Management Analyst (3)
- Agency Producer (2)
- Med/PIP Claims Representative (2)
- District Recruiting Manager (2)
- Customer Service Associate, Claims (2)
- District Manager (2)
- Reserve District Manager (2)
- Sales Agent (2)
- Underwriting Supervisor (2)
- Manager (2)
- Office Claims Adjuster (2)
- Liability Claim Representative (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
Reserve District Manager Interview
The process took 4 days - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in May 2012.
I met the interviewer and presented my resume. He gave me his card and said there "may be an opening soon for what you're looking for". Two days later, he emailed me and asked me into an interview for the following week.
He was very casual in manner, but explained the job in detail. Of course, he asked me about my career and what I was looking for. I told him I was expecting an offer from another co. soon. Because of the detail he provided, it wound up being a 2 hour interview, but I certainly didn't mind--it sounded like a very good opportunity. He seemed to think i was a great candidate, and promised to get back to me shortly due to my time frame.
The next day, he contacted me, which i found impressive. Unfortunately, he said the company funding for the position was being eliminated! This is no slam at the interviewer--he called me promptly and seemed to express sincere regret about the whole situation; he's a good guy.
I have read about some problems with Farmers corporate and it's decision making, so maybe
this is for the best. It ranges from taking LARGE rate to eliminating employee benefits. So maybe the fact that the funding was eliminated is an example of those questionable corporate decisions.
If you're looking for an agency opportunity, or really any opportunity, I'd check out State Farm before Farmers.
- Tell me what you know about Farmers. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group
Reserve District Manager InterviewApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in November 2008.Interview Details
Many interviews with District Manager and others high up on the corporate ladder. Personality test and wealth management test. Personal credit checks and liquid asset check.Interview Questions
Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- How would you help a struggling salesman? What if they didn't respong to you? View Answer