Farmers Insurance Group

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in May 2014.

The initial contact was really easy. The rep contacted me via email and then progressed to a phone interview that let to a 1:1 interview. It didn't feel very open ended with the usual "We'll call you if interested" sort of feel, I was always told exactly what the next step was and when I would be contacted.

Interview Questions
  • What is your total amount available in liquid assets?   View Answer

Compensation is not where I needed it to be.

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson City, NV

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in March 2014.

Walked into an empty office 10 mins before my interview. 5 mins later a lady walks out of the restroom and was surprised that I was early for my interview. We walked back to an office. She then started to explain the job and told me how my job were such great experience. Well it wasn't a job job, I would first have to pay for a background check then talk some classes and then go into a reserve where I might be about to become a insurance agent. I immediately told her that I was not interested. She then asked me if my husband would be interested and to show him the booklet. ( She never meet him and only knew of him because I said I was married.) Diffidently seemed scam-y

Interview Questions
    • None- She asked me no questions just told me I was a great fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in August 2011.

I recieved a call from a recruiter to set up an interview with the districtr manager. I interviewed with him where he described the opportunity that Farmers offers and from there we set up a computer test for sales aptitude, background check and skills. After I passed all of that we set up another interview to further discuss how the opportunity with farmers works with regards t othe nuts and bolts of training and compensation.

Interview Questions

I did not see myself selling insurance

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in September 2011.

The process started with large group interviews at the career fair. That was about 25 minutes and was four situational questions. After that I applied online for the position and was call in for a second interview which was in person. After that interview I declined the offer duento vacation, hours and pay discussed.

Sales Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in March 2011.

Almost to easy to get in the door and get a job. It seems like the ad for Sales help is always running and they talk about a great training program, but that was back 3 to 5 years age. For me the training was not the best and was promised that once I became a careet agent I would recieve more training. I didn't stay that long with Farmers.

Interview Questions
    simple, paid commision on sales