Farmers Insurance Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Product Analyst Interview

Senior Product Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – I felt overall that the interview process was pretty good. I think my recruiter did a good job of assessing my skills and determining whether I would be a good fit for the company and the position. I did think the process dragged a bit though. I had a phone screen with the recruiter and another one with the hiring manager before I was brought on site. I had a panel interview and also met with the hiring manager again. What is the point of speaking with the hiring manager on the phone, just to have him grill you again when you meet him. That part seemed like a waste of time. In general, I'm not a big fan of panel interviewing because it can be impersonal. I don't think it really allows candidates to shine.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you lost an argument when you thought you were right.   View Answer

Worked for Farmers Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!