Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Farmers Insurance Group
- Insurance Agent (46)
- Customer Service Representative (18)
- Liability Claims Representative (18)
- Claims Representative (14)
- Farmers Insurance Agent (13)
- Claims Adjuster (10)
- Agent (7)
- Field Claims Representative (7)
- Sales (6)
- Office Claims Representative (5)
- Property Claims Adjuster (5)
- Auto Claims Representative (5)
- Sales Representative (4)
- OCR (3)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- CSA (3)
- Service Advocate (3)
- Actuarial (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Manager (3)
- Product Management Analyst (3)
- Auto Claims Adjuster (3)
- District Recruiting Manager (2)
- Med/PIP Claims Representative (2)
- Office Claims Adjuster (2)
- Liability Claim Representative (2)
- District Recruiter (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Agency Producer (2)
- Actuarial Analyst (2)
Service Advocate Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in February 2015.
I applied online the same day the job was posted. I received an email with an online assesment to complete within 24 hours of applying. I did the assesment online from home. A few days later, I got an email from an HR lady wanting to schedule a phone interview. She scheduled the phone interview a week out. Phone interview went well-I got offered an in-person group interview but it was a month out! I went to the in-person interview and got a call within days with a job offer. I accepted it and its been almost two weeks since then. I did an online background check and job offer but I need to make sure everything clears before officially resigning.
Except... my online application status was changed to "No longer under consideration". This occured sometime between when they called me to offer me the job and the time they sent me the official job offer and background check info. Now my stomach is just in knots trying to figure out if I have a job or not
Also worth mentioning-employee referral is everything. Every single person in my group interview was an existing employee referral.
- Why do you want to work for the company? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group
Service Advocate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Austin, TX) in October 2011.
Apply on the company website and HR will set up a single interview. The interview is fairly casual, you begin with a typing test (very easy @ 30 words per minute) then a conversational interview with the HR staff. Nothing unexpected in the interview, talk about your past, your strengths, your weaknesses blah blah blah. Very straightforward and then you just wait for the offer. HR is very communicative and the whole process was very easy. They'll send you an offer letter and then you're in.
- None really, just make sure you sound excited about a call-center job, which obviously isn't the easiest thing in the world. I would advise to emphasize your ability to multi-task and your ability to balance the company's rues with a willingness to satisfy the customer. Farmers has an award winning training program so this really is an entry-level position. They're basically just making sure you are a competent person in the interview process. Answer Question
I did not negotiate anything, I am unaware if you would be able to negotiate or not.
Service Advocate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Olathe, KS) in September 2011.
They initially see your resume and cover letter. Taken from interest there, they then contact asking if you were still interested and when you are, they send an email of a 30 minute multi tasking test. Upon passing that, they then email again congratulating you asking when you can schedule a phone interview. Once that is done, they will then tell you if you did well enough to come in to do a realistic job preview which is interesting!!! Then the application completion so they can do the background check....this is where it gets scary. Depending on what they are looking for in that check, be it more so work history and education, or credit check and criminal.....be honest. My fear is the credit check. Not too sure I will do well. They were amazing people. The hands on was awesome and the offices are extremely organized and clean!!! I havent gotten the call yet, they will call everyone Monday. Pray I get that call with an offer.
- Name a time you put the company success over your own personal gain and what was the result? 1 Answer