Farmers Insurance Group Service Advocate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in October 2011.

Apply on the company website and HR will set up a single interview. The interview is fairly casual, you begin with a typing test (very easy @ 30 words per minute) then a conversational interview with the HR staff. Nothing unexpected in the interview, talk about your past, your strengths, your weaknesses blah blah blah. Very straightforward and then you just wait for the offer. HR is very communicative and the whole process was very easy. They'll send you an offer letter and then you're in.

Interview Questions
  • None really, just make sure you sound excited about a call-center job, which obviously isn't the easiest thing in the world. I would advise to emphasize your ability to multi-task and your ability to balance the company's rues with a willingness to satisfy the customer. Farmers has an award winning training program so this really is an entry-level position. They're basically just making sure you are a competent person in the interview process.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate anything, I am unaware if you would be able to negotiate or not.

Other Interview Reviews for Farmers Insurance Group

Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in September 2011.

They initially see your resume and cover letter. Taken from interest there, they then contact asking if you were still interested and when you are, they send an email of a 30 minute multi tasking test. Upon passing that, they then email again congratulating you asking when you can schedule a phone interview. Once that is done, they will then tell you if you did well enough to come in to do a realistic job preview which is interesting!!! Then the application completion so they can do the background check....this is where it gets scary. Depending on what they are looking for in that check, be it more so work history and education, or credit check and criminal.....be honest. My fear is the credit check. Not too sure I will do well. They were amazing people. The hands on was awesome and the offices are extremely organized and clean!!! I havent gotten the call yet, they will call everyone Monday. Pray I get that call with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you put the company success over your own personal gain and what was the result?   View Answer

Worked for Farmers Insurance Group? Contribute to the Community!