Farmland Foods Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Farmland Foods (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Phone interview followed with in-person interview. Very friendly people, eager to answer my questions. Enjoyed the process, would do it again and again. No regrets, not one. Happy to have applied and looking forward to my future with the company.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Farmland Foods.

Interview

Had to go through several interviews, which included phone and panel interviews. The interview process was long and very dragged out. I was also required to take a drug test and a background check was also done.

Interview Questions

• I was asked specific questions regarding human resources practices and policies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were somewhat willing to negotiate.

President/Chief Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Farmland Foods.

Interview

If they are interested in you you could be called in very quick for interview. be prepared for drug test same day. Make sure you are very thorough on your application. don't leave unexplained gaps in your work history. Be truthful about criminal back round because they do check. Prior convictions will not keep you from getting hired. Felonies must be 7 years old.

Interview Questions

• What did you dislike about former employer   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Farmland Foods.

Interview

filled out an application and followed up on it a few times over a few weeks before getting an interview there were two interviews then a few days of orientation/training to make sure you had the required basic knowledge

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monmouth, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Farmland Foods (Monmouth, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Excellent hiring process. Thorough. HR very friendly Asked about past professional experience. references check. need to have worked at least 6 month in any industry before applying. Physical check. Able to lift at least 50 lbs of weight. HR explains benefit packages. Very welcoming process

Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Farmland Foods (Kansas City, MO) in April 2013.

Interview

Very knowledgeable company in the protein business, People very dedicated to growing the business and work hard to get the best available people. All great questions and outstanding organization. Makes you want to work there.

Safety Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Farmland Foods (Kansas City, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

everything went good, had a good experience from interviewers, made me feel confident about the company

Interview Questions

• describe your daily responsibilities.   1 Answer
    • why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

was't able to negotiate, was told that was the best they could do...

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Farmland Foods in March 2010.

Interview

Face to Face, where ive been where im going, what I want to do, what I look for in a company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much, either take it or leave it.