Farmland Foods Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.8

Human Resources Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Farmland Foods.

Had to go through several interviews, which included phone and panel interviews. The interview process was long and very dragged out. I was also required to take a drug test and a background check was also done.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked specific questions regarding human resources practices and policies.   Answer Question
    They were somewhat willing to negotiate.

President/Chief Executive Officer Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Farmland Foods.

If they are interested in you you could be called in very quick for interview. be prepared for drug test same day. Make sure you are very thorough on your application. don't leave unexplained gaps in your work history. Be truthful about criminal back round because they do check. Prior convictions will not keep you from getting hired. Felonies must be 7 years old.

Interview Questions
    • What did you dislike about former employer   View Answer

Maintenance Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Farmland Foods.

filled out an application and followed up on it a few times over a few weeks before getting an interview there were two interviews then a few days of orientation/training to make sure you had the required basic knowledge

no negotiating

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monmouth, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monmouth, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Farmland Foods in August 2013.

Excellent hiring process. Thorough. HR very friendly Asked about past professional experience. references check. need to have worked at least 6 month in any industry before applying. Physical check. Able to lift at least 50 lbs of weight. HR explains benefit packages. Very welcoming process

Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Farmland Foods in April 2013.

Very knowledgeable company in the protein business, People very dedicated to growing the business and work hard to get the best available people. All great questions and outstanding organization. Makes you want to work there.

Safety Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Farmland Foods in March 2010.

everything went good, had a good experience from interviewers, made me feel confident about the company

Interview Questions
    was't able to negotiate, was told that was the best they could do...

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Farmland Foods in March 2010.

Face to Face, where ive been where im going, what I want to do, what I look for in a company

Interview Questions
    Not much, either take it or leave it.