Faronics Corporation

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Faronics Corporation

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Faronics Corporation in July 2011.

I applied online - interviewed at Faronics Corporation in July 2011.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you apply QA but you have a lot of dev experiences?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Faronics Corporation in April 2010.

It was really straight forward. If you have an interview with these guys, don't worry too much because its a simply process. The sales manager was quite nice and so was everyone else. I think they interview more for cultural fit than for ability and experience. After all, in sales you can tell experience from looking at resume and making one phone call to the last employer. The only negatives were that their standards seemed a bit low, like they would consider any warm body and the HR contact was quite abrasive and was late several times getting back to me.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer. Pretty standard in sales positions. If you want to make more, sell more. But a standard base salary and commission percentage was offered.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Faronics Corporation in October 2009.

The interview was clearly focused on the responsibilities for the position and my relevant experience related to them, rather than on generalities regarding personality and experience. It was an engaged conversation for both the interviewer and the interviewee.
    I appreciated that I had a chance to understand the technical aspects of what the team was doing and how the product was designed.
    As interviewee, I had the opportunity to ask lots of questions and I believe I received honest answers to them.