Faronics Corporation Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Faronics Corporation

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Faronics Corporation.

Interview

First interview was pretty standard. Who are you, why should we hire you? Also asked some basic questions like how would you describe a database to a six year old, why are manholes round, what is a support issue you had that you missed an obvious anser.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Faronics Corporation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Faronics Corporation in July 2011.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply QA but you have a lot of dev experiences?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Faronics Corporation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

It was really straight forward. If you have an interview with these guys, don't worry too much because its a simply process. The sales manager was quite nice and so was everyone else. I think they interview more for cultural fit than for ability and experience. After all, in sales you can tell experience from looking at resume and making one phone call to the last employer. The only negatives were that their standards seemed a bit low, like they would consider any warm body and the HR contact was quite abrasive and was late several times getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer. Pretty standard in sales positions. If you want to make more, sell more. But a standard base salary and commission percentage was offered.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Faronics Corporation (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was clearly focused on the responsibilities for the position and my relevant experience related to them, rather than on generalities regarding personality and experience. It was an engaged conversation for both the interviewer and the interviewee. I appreciated that I had a chance to understand the technical aspects of what the team was doing and how the product was designed. As interviewee, I had the opportunity to ask lots of questions and I believe I received honest answers to them.