Fashion Bug Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

1.8

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Point, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fashion Bug (South Point, OH).

Interview

I was called by the manager to meet at a certain time. I was unaware that it was going to be a group interview. It seemed very juvenile. She asked questions & anyone who wanted to answer did. Just because I am not loud or aggressive does not mean I'd make a poor sales associate. It really felt like a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer tried to shoplift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fashion Bug (Everett, WA).

Interview

Can't remember what questions were asked but it wasn't that hard .Most of the questions i believe were your standard interview questions but as of right now i believe this fashion bug in everett wa is closed

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownstown Township, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fashion Bug (Brownstown Township, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

very easy interview process

Interview Questions

• they didn't ask me any difficult questions, Mostly talked about how the company works   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Browns Mills, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fashion Bug (Browns Mills, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Was very comfortable

Interview Questions

• If I could change anything about me to improve what would it be   1 Answer

Negotiation

I can give you this for the position . Cant give you what your asking at this time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Fashion Bug (Garfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

Very formal and direct but simple questions. I felt really comfortable. I am glad that I applied for a job at Fashion Bug. I answered simple questions to the best of my ability, and that is what landed the job for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fashion Bug (Mechanicsville, VA) in December 2009.

Interview

Upon applying for the position, I was interviewed by a keyholder, a second interview with the Store Manager and third with the DIstrict Manager went well. Initial impression was that the keyholder was the person in charge above the actual store manager. The interview area was a breakroom and was untidy. There was a distinct difference in work culture when the DM was present.

Interview Questions

• I didn't experience any difficult questions. They were realtive to my areas of expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for what you want and tell why you deserve it. Don't sell yourself short.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fashion Bug (Dallas, OR) in February 2008.

Interview

i was called then came in for interview then i wanted an ast manger job then i took a drug test then filled out application then interviewed with district manager then the lp regional then the store manager then i went to work and it has not been a good experience.

Interview Questions

• If you were a mouse how would you sell a peice of cheese without eating it   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fashion Bug (Rochester, NY) in February 2007.

Interview

They just asked me the normal type of questions. "What would you do if an angry customer..." It was a real quick interview. The lady told me she was actually impressed that I dressed up for the interview. She said that most people didn't. That really should have made run right then and there.

Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fashion Bug.

Interview

Hiring process was a breeze. I was already in the company and they set up an interview with the DM who then decided if I qualified.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation really.. The offered me the position a few days later. Gratefully I accepted the terms as they came.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fashion Bug in October 2011.

Interview

One interview about 20 minutes, five or 6 questions. Why do you want to work here? What is your experience?

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you cannot finifh your work in the amount of time you have to perfomed it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate my salary, only the days I wanted off to continue studyng.