Fast Enterprises

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.9

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fast Enterprises in February 2015.

I met FAST at my College career fair. The interview was the day after. I took a 30 minute analytical quiz with a short programming question at the end. After that I spoke to an HR rep and an implementation consultant graded my quiz. The HR rep described the product that FAST makes and the what working at FAST would be like (i.e. you move to the clients location and then switch projects every 2-5 years). We discussed the results of my quiz and a little about me and then gave me time to ask questions. Overall it was basic interview and nothing unexpected from a 'first contact' interview.

Interview Questions
  • What word best matches the following three words:

1) DAY 2) FLASH 3) STAR

View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fast Enterprises

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

I applied to Fast via my college's job postings website, and I received an email to schedule a phone interview. My recruiter was very friendly, and she described Fast and the position I was applying for, and then she asked a few basic behavioral questions. Then we moved onto a few basic object-oriented programming questions and then she asked me a question about SQL, which I hadn't used before. I didn't know the answer to that question, and she said that was fine.

A few days later, I received an email saying that I was invited to final round interviews in a few weeks. They flew me out to Denver and treated me like a million bucks -- nice hotel, fancy lunch, chauffeur, etc. During my interview, I was given a half-hour to finish a test filled with brain-teaser multiple choice questions and one simple pseudocode interview question. Then, I talk with a senior implementation consultant about Fast and we do a few behavioral questions and a few brain teaser questions on a white board.

A few days later, I received an email telling me that I got an offer. Brush up on your basic programming and your basic SQL, and you're golden. All employees were very friendly!

Interview Questions
    • What Java class do all classes inherit from?   View Answer

I declined because I received an offer from another company that was more in line with my interests, and was in a definite location that I loved.

Implementation Consultant Interview

They came to my class and did a talk. We were invited to submit our resumes, the top 3 went to dinner with them after the career fair. The interview was the following day. It was an hour long with half an hour spent on an IQ test.

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

I interviewed with Fast after meeting them at a career fair. I had an on-campus meeting with them. This was followed by a telephone interview. After that, I got invited to headquarters for an interview there. The whole process was easy. The interviewers were nice. They made sure that you definitely know about relocating, which seems like the only potential drawback to the job.

Interview Questions
    • If you could invite 4 people from history to dinner, who would they be.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Submitted application on the website, had two phone interviews over the course of two weeks. Flew out for an in person interview. They ask a bunch of logic questions in the live interview, a written test then some you work in front of the interviewer. I did well on the questions but didn't get an offer. I felt like they were dismissive of me since I am trying to change careers rather than coming right out of school.

Interview Questions
    • They asked the five rows of four trees riddle. Just google it for details.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Met at a job fair, was asked for an in person interview the next day, had me send in transcripts through email. Interview was 60min. First a 30min Mensa test with a coding problem on the last page asking for a psuedocode isPrime function. Thought the test was too long for the time given, but simple questions. It had identical questions to (some of) these: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mensa/test/. Second part was 30min of mostly HR questions, with a couple of tech questions asking for definitions for OO programming, inheritance, encapsulation. The interview was 2 on 1, and the interviewers were cold and unfriendly. Overall seems like an awful place to work, but likely a good job for a weak developer (boring easy work, good pay).

Implementation Consultant Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Submitted my resume at a job fair. Was emailed a couple weeks later to schedule phone interview. I had 2 phone interviews before being flown to Denver. In person interview in Denver.

Interview Questions
    • Programming questions, mostly. Some typical brain teaser questions   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Called by HR for a phone screening. Mainly general questions, a few basic programming questions. Before it was all said and done, was offered a chance to schedule a phone call with someone from the department. HR never got back to me, even after multiple attempts to reach out.

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fast Enterprises in September 2014.

I applied on my University Careers website, and got an email from their recruiting team to speak to their representatives at the upcoming career fair. At the career fair, a representative asked me to interview with her the next day. The interview was an hour long, and consisted of two parts, a written logic test like a mensa test that included two coding questions about loops. This portion of the interview lasted for 30 minutes. The next portion of the interview was in person and about object-oriented programming.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about inheritance, overloading vs. overriding, desired salary range   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises in August 2014.

All basic questions on logic, programming and math skills. If you are good in basic mathematics then you are good. They only want to check to ability to perform well.