Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Spokane, WA).

Interview

I took a logic test (about 30 minutes) with pseudocode and word puzzles etc. Then I had a casual interview with a few employers where they asked me about 5 technical questions (mostly about OOP and SQL). It was more of a casual chat than an "interview". But if you don't know the basics of OOP and SQL you might want to brush up on those. I am about to fly out to Denver for another interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fast Enterprises

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

There was a 30 minute logic test on paper including questions like what words can you make from a given set of letters. This was followed by about an hour in person interview involving technical and business related questions. The interview process was very friendly and stress free. The recruiters did an excellent job explaining what the company does and what kinds of people they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Write to pseudo-code determine a prime number recursively   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied online and then had a 30min phone interview with a member of HR. They first talked about the position, Fast, and then switched into questions. They asked me about myself/background and then went into technical questions. The technical questions were really basic object oriented and sql type questions. Such as, what is a hash table and when do you use it. I immediately got an on site interview in Denver. The on site interview was really short only 2-3 hours. It consisted of a 30 min puzzle and psuedocode quiz and an interview with a consultant. The consultant went over some of the questions on the quiz and asked more technical and behavioral questions. Overall, really good experience. Quick process.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Met with FAST at a career fair. Setup a time with them to do an interview, on-campus, that week. The interview was half an hour for the mensa test plus some easy pseudo code questions. After about a week I got a call saying that they wanted to fly me out to their headquarters. The interview there was about an hour long and was more brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Mensa Test, weighing objects where one is smaller, etc.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

The interview process is done quickly and efficiently. They like to do short, 15 minute sit-downs with potentials and at the end they may be invited to interview. The recruiters know what to look for if you are showing off what you should be.

My first round interview was a formal sit-down with three recruiters where we covered some of the basic interview questions with a few brain twisters that they like to do. After that, there was a 30 minute quiz in another room. The quiz covered some semi-simple logic questions and two pseudo code questions.

The second round interview is a much more relaxed event. They just want to make sure that the person they flew out is still normal and an fit into the environment well. It's best to just be yourself in this situation. A chat with a recruiter and then a chat with a partner, and it's all over. This second round is half interview questions, half chatting with the FAST members.

This position isn't about being amazing at interviewing or being a savant in programming; it's about the individual they want with the personality that they know they can trust.

Interview Questions

• 1. KNOW why you want to work for them.
      2. Understand the basic interview questions (Strengths, Weaknesses, Successes).
      3. Get comfortable thinking outside of the box with their brain teasers.
      4. Know how they operate and understand the basics of their language, VB.Net.

Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

Met with them at a Campus Career Fair. A few days later, had an on campus interview. Got a call a few days later saying they wanted to fly me out to headquarters. The interview lasted about an hour, which seemed kind of short.

Interview Questions

• Given a 3 by grid and the number 1 - 9, how can you arrange the numbers in the boxes so that every row, column and diagonal adds up to 15.   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fast Enterprises in February 2015.

Interview

I met FAST at my College career fair. The interview was the day after. I took a 30 minute analytical quiz with a short programming question at the end. After that I spoke to an HR rep and an implementation consultant graded my quiz. The HR rep described the product that FAST makes and the what working at FAST would be like (i.e. you move to the clients location and then switch projects every 2-5 years). We discussed the results of my quiz and a little about me and then gave me time to ask questions. Overall it was basic interview and nothing unexpected from a 'first contact' interview.

Interview Questions

• What word best matches the following three words:

1) DAY 2) FLASH 3) STAR

1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

I applied to Fast via my college's job postings website, and I received an email to schedule a phone interview. My recruiter was very friendly, and she described Fast and the position I was applying for, and then she asked a few basic behavioral questions. Then we moved onto a few basic object-oriented programming questions and then she asked me a question about SQL, which I hadn't used before. I didn't know the answer to that question, and she said that was fine.

A few days later, I received an email saying that I was invited to final round interviews in a few weeks. They flew me out to Denver and treated me like a million bucks -- nice hotel, fancy lunch, chauffeur, etc. During my interview, I was given a half-hour to finish a test filled with brain-teaser multiple choice questions and one simple pseudocode interview question. Then, I talk with a senior implementation consultant about Fast and we do a few behavioral questions and a few brain teaser questions on a white board.

A few days later, I received an email telling me that I got an offer. Brush up on your basic programming and your basic SQL, and you're golden. All employees were very friendly!

Interview Questions

• What Java class do all classes inherit from?   1 Answer

I declined because I received an offer from another company that was more in line with my interests, and was in a definite location that I loved.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Interview

They came to my class and did a talk. We were invited to submit our resumes, the top 3 went to dinner with them after the career fair. The interview was the following day. It was an hour long with half an hour spent on an IQ test.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

I interviewed with Fast after meeting them at a career fair. I had an on-campus meeting with them. This was followed by a telephone interview. After that, I got invited to headquarters for an interview there. The whole process was easy. The interviewers were nice. They made sure that you definitely know about relocating, which seems like the only potential drawback to the job.

Interview Questions

• If you could invite 4 people from history to dinner, who would they be.   Answer Question