Fast Enterprises Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fast Enterprises (Madison, WI).

Interview

It was three parts for me. The standard basic questions to get a sense of who you are and that you have more than knowledge. FAST prides itself on hiring people who are both smart, but also have a personality and would fit in. Technical test and lastly an IQ test. After which they took me to a very nice, expensive dinner. I didn't expect this at all.

Interview Questions

• Drawer contains socks. If I randomly pull 2, what is the probability that I will get a matching pair?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fast Enterprises

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fast Enterprises (Oxford, MS) in May 2015.

Interview

Emailed me directly after finding my information online. Started with a phone call to inform me about the company. Then we continued communications through email. Recruiter was very nice and well spoken. If you are a current graduate they do have GPA requirements. Be sure to brush up on your VB.NET and SQL coding prior to doing the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Flew out to Denver, that very day I had the interview. They had me do a MENSA test for 30 mins with one sudo-code problem at the very end. After that a developer comes in and talks to you about the test. Then they have do a Whiteboard test with discrete story problems, more sudo-code problems, Sudoku problem, statistic problems etc..to test you under pressure and they try to make you second guess yourself.

Interview Questions

• You have 17mins and there are 4 of you. You need to travel in pairs to cross a bridge and you move at the slowest speed of the pair. And 1 person needs to bring back the flashlight. Person 1 walks at 10mins, Person 2 walks at 7mins, Person 3 walks at 2mins, and Person 4 walks at 1min.

Etc...

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises (Greenwood Village, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

They started me off with a 30 minute limit to answer a packet of brain teasers. Then an interviewer came in and asked further questions to work out on the board. Finally an HR person came in, asked me "normal" interview questions, and asked if I had any questions about the position. Finally, a tour of their Greenwood Village office.

Interview Questions

• Using the number 1-9, construct a 3x3 magic square (a grid where the sum of each column, row, and diagonal are the same).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Spokane, WA).

Interview

I took a logic test (about 30 minutes) with pseudocode and word puzzles etc. Then I had a casual interview with a few employers where they asked me about 5 technical questions (mostly about OOP and SQL). It was more of a casual chat than an "interview". But if you don't know the basics of OOP and SQL you might want to brush up on those. I am about to fly out to Denver for another interview.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Interview

There was a 30 minute logic test on paper including questions like what words can you make from a given set of letters. This was followed by about an hour in person interview involving technical and business related questions. The interview process was very friendly and stress free. The recruiters did an excellent job explaining what the company does and what kinds of people they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Write to pseudo-code determine a prime number recursively   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fast Enterprises (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied online and then had a 30min phone interview with a member of HR. They first talked about the position, Fast, and then switched into questions. They asked me about myself/background and then went into technical questions. The technical questions were really basic object oriented and sql type questions. Such as, what is a hash table and when do you use it. I immediately got an on site interview in Denver. The on site interview was really short only 2-3 hours. It consisted of a 30 min puzzle and psuedocode quiz and an interview with a consultant. The consultant went over some of the questions on the quiz and asked more technical and behavioral questions. Overall, really good experience. Quick process.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises in April 2015.

Interview

There were a couple phone calls from a girl who knew nothing about the questions she asked. I was seriously uncomfortable about how FAST wants you to accept an offer before they tell you where your first project will be. The compensation seemed fair. However, many reviews explained that there was no real pyramid structure in the company and there is not a lot of room for career expansion.

Interview Questions

• Needed to make sure I was willing to relocate at any time.
      Name the types of loops in Java

Answer Question

It could have been my first job out of college, but its seriously scary to accept an offer knowing you could go anywhere in the country.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fast Enterprises (Fort Collins, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process has been a pleasant one with Fast. I was recruited via a career hiring services at my school. Both of the HR personnel for Fast were very friendly and encouraging. During my actual interview process, the environment was very much the same. Both individuals helped the exchange feel more like a conversation than anything as formal as an interview. To begin, I was given a mensa test, and then a 2 vs 1 in person interview. Questions were about the pseudo code I had written during the test, and general OOP topics. They asked me to talk a little about myself and what I saw for my future. They allowed me to ask questions about Fast and gave very helpful responses.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises in April 2015.

Interview

Meet with them at a college career fair. They had interviews the next day and I signed up for one of the open slots. They asked a mixture of standard HR questions plus some general programing and database questions.

Week or so later I found out that I made it to the next round and they flew me down to Denver to have another interview with them. That interview went pretty well I met with another Implementation Consultant and she asked me some more programing questions plus asked about any questions I might have about the job. Other than that they asked me some problem solving type questions that they had me workout on a white board. Overall pretty easy interview, though I did decline the offered job.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the first 100 prime numbers   1 Answer