Fast Enterprises

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.8

Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

I interviewed with Fast after meeting them at a career fair. I had an on-campus meeting with them. This was followed by a telephone interview. After that, I got invited to headquarters for an interview there. The whole process was easy. The interviewers were nice. They made sure that you definitely know about relocating, which seems like the only potential drawback to the job.

Interview Questions
    • If you could invite 4 people from history to dinner, who would they be.   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

It was a long process. I had two phone interviews because I found FAST on a job board rather than at a career fair. They then flew me to Colorado and had two people interview me. Then, I took a walk with the head of Human Resources. At night, two FAST employees took me to dinner. It wasn't a difficult interview but was a lot of people to impress.

Interview Questions
    • They give you a written test to see how you are at problem solving.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

They came to my class and did a talk. We were invited to submit our resumes, the top 3 went to dinner with them after the career fair. The interview was the following day. It was an hour long with half an hour spent on an IQ test.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Submitted application on the website, had two phone interviews over the course of two weeks. Flew out for an in person interview. They ask a bunch of logic questions in the live interview, a written test then some you work in front of the interviewer. I did well on the questions but didn't get an offer. I felt like they were dismissive of me since I am trying to change careers rather than coming right out of school.

Interview Questions
    • They asked the five rows of four trees riddle. Just google it for details.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Had an initial phone screen with an HR person. Asked some basic HR questions about relocation and gave some info on the position and the company. A few really basic technical questions about language knowledge and Object Oriented Programming like override vs overloading, event handlers, and inheritance. Thought I did well, but company decided to move on.

Training Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

I was interviewed at a College Career Fair and then flown out to Denver, CO for a final interview. FAST is candid and upfront with their expectations regarding the position. The honesty is refreshing and although there are a lot of appealing aspects of the job such as company atmosphere, reputation, and benefits - it is also clearly stated that you won't have a lot of positive reenforcement, you will be working long hours, and it is on-the-job learning. If you're willing to make a serious commitment to an amazing company, FAST is also serious and wastes no time. I was given an offer in less than a week after my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions and a logic skills assessment.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate since the offer was more than I was expecting.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

I met a recruiter at my school's career fair, and I was asked for an interview the same week after confirming that I'd be graduating, not this spring but the spring after. During the interview I was placed in a separate room where I took a 30min logic test. Then I was moved to a different room where I was asked general questions on object-oriented programming

Interview Questions
    • What is the different between a reference variable and a pass-by-value variable? What is inheritance? What are the different types of loops? Do you know SQL?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Met at a job fair, was asked for an in person interview the next day, had me send in transcripts through email. Interview was 60min. First a 30min Mensa test with a coding problem on the last page asking for a psuedocode isPrime function. Thought the test was too long for the time given, but simple questions. It had identical questions to (some of) these: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mensa/test/. Second part was 30min of mostly HR questions, with a couple of tech questions asking for definitions for OO programming, inheritance, encapsulation. The interview was 2 on 1, and the interviewers were cold and unfriendly. Overall seems like an awful place to work, but likely a good job for a weak developer (boring easy work, good pay).

Implementation Consultant Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Submitted my resume at a job fair. Was emailed a couple weeks later to schedule phone interview. I had 2 phone interviews before being flown to Denver. In person interview in Denver.

Interview Questions
    • Programming questions, mostly. Some typical brain teaser questions   Answer Question

Data Warehousing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fast Enterprises.

I applied online and then spoke with their representatives at my university's career fair, where I was asked to interview with them the following day. The on campus interview consisted of a half hour logic/IQ type test followed by a very casual interview. The questions they asked mainly had to do with the situations I might find myself in if I was working with clients on the job. They weren't as concerned about technical skills, although there were a couple very simple coding problems on the test.