Fast Enterprises Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014
70 interviews

Implementation Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fast Enterprises in February 2013.

Talked to the recruiter at our school's career fair. Was given an interview for the next day. The interview consisted of a written logic exam and a typical face to face interview. The written exam also included a programming problem at the end. The interviewer asked how much I knew about various programming terms, like inheritance and some SQL stuff. I was then later invited to their headquarters for an on-site interview, which included a quick tour, another face to face interview with one of their current implementation consultants, and a few more verbal logic problems.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the logic puzzles can be difficult if you haven't heard them before.   View Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Fast Enterprises in November 2013.

I was approached at my university's career fair (it is a fairly small company so their table was pretty empty) and offered an on campus interview. I went and was given a logic test and then a behavioral interview. During which they asked about programming experience (I have none and stated this). They called a few weeks later to fly me out to Colorado for a second round interview. It was a strange experience to say the least, all of the opening questions were logic ones. They then asked about programming experience (I repeated that I had none). They left me in the room for 10 or so minutes and came back to tell me that I would not be getting an offer due to my lack of programming experience.

Interview Questions
    • They were all logic questions for me. It was a strange experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Missoula, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

I initially applied through the university I am attending, where I met with a implementation consultant and he scheduled me for an interview the next day. I received an email later in the day inviting me to a dinner with the other people who had been selected for interviews. It felt as if the dinner was a pre-interview. The next day I was interviewed by a group of three people. It lasted about thirty minutes and then I was taking into a separate room and given an IQ test for the next thirty minutes. A few weeks later I got a call asking to fly to Denver for my final interview.

Interview Questions
    • On the IQ test, there is an entire page for writing code. Very difficult if you have no brushed up on your programming skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Initially applied online. Was called to schedule a formal phone interview less than 2 days later; with a request to come for an in-person interview given while on the call for the phone interview. Due to travel restrictions I couldn't go for 2 weeks, but I had an offer within 3 days of returning from the interview.

I don't believe this is done anymore, but I had a one-on-one interview with the managing partner. Asked about my feelings when he described Fast's development methodology, and asked me some logic problems to draw out on the board. Couldn't figure out one, but he was very friendly and talked through it.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the question that I couldn't figure out, but the other one is given a time on a two-hand clock, find the angle between the hands.   Answer Question
    My offer was more than I was expecting, so I didn't feel a need or desire to negotiate.

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fast Enterprises in May 2014.

The first stage after resume submittal was a phone interview which went as one would expect. Very soon after, I was invited to Denver for the in-person interview. After testing and a lengthy conversation with the interviewers (which was comfortable and enjoyable), I was invited to lunch. I flew home after lunch and received an offer in less than 48 hours. FAST does not waste your time!

Interview Questions
    Sinple and easy. One day after the in-person interview I was sent an offer and I accepted the following day.

Software Implementation Consultant Interview

interviewed at Fast Enterprises in May 2014.

2 weeks of email correspondence, a week more to get phone interview. Phone interview included very open ended questions with no context, and when queried for clarification non was given. I was told they'd get back to me within a week, after a week and a half had passed I emailed asking for status. A couple days later I received their "not interested" email.

Software Engineer Internship Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Went to school career fair and met with Fast. Person I met was very friendly and enthusiastic about the company. Got a call later that day for an interview. Went to the interview took a 30 min analytical test and did a 30 min interview with two employers. Very easy going interview with mostly behavioral questions and some technical questions. Overall great process.

Analytics Consultant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Sent in application. Contacted few days later to send in resume and transcript. They said they would like to interview me over the phone. Asked questions about me and background in computer stuff and a few technical questions. Technical questions were very easy but messed up on 1 of them

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a do while and while loop?   View Answer

Data Analytics Consultant Interview

Met them at career fair then offered to interview me the next day. Had to take a 30 minute question test, multiple choice. The test wasn't that hard but I think it was 30 questions and a question requiring to write code. I am an extremely slow test taker plus there were other companies interviewing students around me. Was a pretty bad situation to take the test in let alone the two interviewers from FAST didn't tell me when I had 10 or even 5 minutes left. Anyways. The interview was straightforward but pretty long and in-depth. If you are serious about this company do your research before you go in.

Interview Questions
    • The logic test was definitely the hardest part. For all the questions just make sure you research the company and what job you are applying for and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Moving around every 2 years and without even finishing the project you are doing?! I'm surprised they honestly get anyone to work for this company. I'm not the adventurous type though!

Software Implementation Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Fast Enterprises.

Found the job at career fair at my university, first interview consist of 30 min IQ written test. Flew me to Denver for another interview with developer.

Interview Questions
    • Given several time line, write an algorithm to see if they intersect.   Answer Question

Worked for Fast Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!