Fast Track

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Centerville, Goochland, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fast Track in October 2013.

Interview Details – Venue was several miles away and I got lost so was late. They didn't seem to mind, so punctuality is not one of their important values. Office was disorganized, more of a temporary makeshift interview venue. Hotshot interviewer shot first and only trite question--Are you looking for a job or a career? And that's it. He explained that he would review my resume. Shouldn't he have done that before I can in? Also told me that this interview session was more of an initial interview and that there would be 2 more stages with higher management. Asked if I had questions so I inquired on what the company did. He explained briefly but was cryptic. I didn't bother to ask any further which gave us both the impression that we were not interested with one another. In and out in less than 10 minutes. You call this an interview? Waste of my time, gas and having to dress up.

Interview Question – One and only question--Are you looking for a job or a career? How trite? Obviously I would answer the latter. That single question defined the company for me i.e. it is not worth my time and qualifications.   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fast Track in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online via craiglist. They asked for a resume and cover letter, as well as some examples of my work in marketing - specifically marketing plans and strategy. I was then contacted to come in to the office for an interview with the CEO. He questioned me about my previous experience, as well as specific questions regarding how I would go about establishing a strategy for their new product. They will put you on the spot, but that is only because they have great, intelligent leadership (their CEO is one of the original Microsoft guys, and a Princeton graduate).

Interview Question – What experience do you have in the field of marketing as applies to web development/design or the technology industry?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fast Track.

Interview Details – First round was aptitude test
Second round was online programming game. Very interesting, best tool I have seen.
Third round was SQL test. I did not get all right, but managed to clear. SQL should be strong.
Fourth round was technical interview with 2 people. Questions asked on ASP.Net, SQL and Oops.
Final round with director of company.

Interview Question – SQL test had 10 questions. At least 4 were tough for me.   View Answer

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fast Track.

Interview Details – Excellent interview process. Only candidates with good technical skills can get selected.
Total Five rounds.
1) Game:
First round is quite novel. Candidate is asked to play a game.
Game is somewhat related to pattern identification.
2) Technical written objective:
Technical objective questions. This round is pretty simple questions related to ,net, html, sql are asked
3) Practical Sql test
In this round candidate is given a database and asked to write sql queries.
4) Technical interview
Toughest round each and every skill mentioned in the resume gets scrutinized.
Prepare well for this round.
5) Hr round
Candidate is asked to solve puzzles. If every thing goes Ok then other formalities are discussed.

Interview Question – Few sql queries asked were tough. Need to prepare sqll well before appearing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, you can negotiate before accepting the offer. Do not forget to mention your expectations clearly.

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fast Track.

Interview Details – It was my on campus placement.
The interview was smooth.
5 rounds.
1st Aptitude.
2nd Herbert, a game of writing algorithm.
3rd was technical.
4th with the managing director - technical and HR.
5th With Chairman - HR.

Interview Question – I was asked to play a game which required to develop algorithm for moving a robot through specific points with minimum code.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was smooth. I was beyond my expectation.

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fast Track in February 2009.

Interview Details – I loved they way they hire people. Their hiring process gives them the best out of the best.

It started with an aptitude test. Then a gaming round. Won't say much about it but it tests your learning and implementing ability with programming concepts also.

Next round was 1:1 technical discussion for 1 hour in which I was asked all the basic concepts of programming (basically .NET as company work Microsoft Technology stack only) and SQL.

Next day it was the manager+hr round which consisted of few analytical questions.

After that I was given the offer which I accepted.

Interview Question – There was not really any difficult questions. I answered them all. :)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fast Track? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fast Track interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fast Track employees and interview candidates.