Fast Track

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fast Track

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, Goochland, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centerville, Goochland, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fast Track in October 2013.

Venue was several miles away and I got lost so was late. They didn't seem to mind, so punctuality is not one of their important values. Office was disorganized, more of a temporary makeshift interview venue. Hotshot interviewer shot first and only trite question--Are you looking for a job or a career? And that's it. He explained that he would review my resume. Shouldn't he have done that before I can in? Also told me that this interview session was more of an initial interview and that there would be 2 more stages with higher management. Asked if I had questions so I inquired on what the company did. He explained briefly but was cryptic. I didn't bother to ask any further which gave us both the impression that we were not interested with one another. In and out in less than 10 minutes. You call this an interview? Waste of my time, gas and having to dress up.

Interview Questions
    • One and only question--Are you looking for a job or a career? How trite? Obviously I would answer the latter. That single question defined the company for me i.e. it is not worth my time and qualifications.   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fast Track in May 2012.

I applied online via craiglist. They asked for a resume and cover letter, as well as some examples of my work in marketing - specifically marketing plans and strategy. I was then contacted to come in to the office for an interview with the CEO. He questioned me about my previous experience, as well as specific questions regarding how I would go about establishing a strategy for their new product. They will put you on the spot, but that is only because they have great, intelligent leadership (their CEO is one of the original Microsoft guys, and a Princeton graduate).

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have in the field of marketing as applies to web development/design or the technology industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fast Track.

First round was aptitude test
    Second round was online programming game. Very interesting, best tool I have seen.
    Third round was SQL test. I did not get all right, but managed to clear. SQL should be strong.
    Fourth round was technical interview with 2 people. Questions asked on ASP.Net, SQL and Oops.
    Final round with director of company.

Interview Questions
    • SQL test had 10 questions. At least 4 were tough for me.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fast Track.

Excellent interview process. Only candidates with good technical skills can get selected.
    Total Five rounds.
    1) Game:
    First round is quite novel. Candidate is asked to play a game.
    Game is somewhat related to pattern identification.
    2) Technical written objective:
    Technical objective questions. This round is pretty simple questions related to ,net, html, sql are asked
    3) Practical Sql test
    In this round candidate is given a database and asked to write sql queries.
    4) Technical interview
    Toughest round each and every skill mentioned in the resume gets scrutinized.
    Prepare well for this round.
    5) Hr round
    Candidate is asked to solve puzzles. If every thing goes Ok then other formalities are discussed.

Interview Questions
    • Few sql queries asked were tough. Need to prepare sqll well before appearing.   Answer Question
    Yes, you can negotiate before accepting the offer. Do not forget to mention your expectations clearly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fast Track.

It was my on campus placement.
    The interview was smooth.
    5 rounds.
    1st Aptitude.
    2nd Herbert, a game of writing algorithm.
    3rd was technical.
    4th with the managing director - technical and HR.
    5th With Chairman - HR.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to play a game which required to develop algorithm for moving a robot through specific points with minimum code.   View Answer
    It was smooth. I was beyond my expectation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fast Track in February 2009.

I loved they way they hire people. Their hiring process gives them the best out of the best.

It started with an aptitude test. Then a gaming round. Won't say much about it but it tests your learning and implementing ability with programming concepts also.

Next round was 1:1 technical discussion for 1 hour in which I was asked all the basic concepts of programming (basically .NET as company work Microsoft Technology stack only) and SQL.

Next day it was the manager+hr round which consisted of few analytical questions.

After that I was given the offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • There was not really any difficult questions. I answered them all. :)   Answer Question