FastSigns Interview Questions

2.6

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FastSigns in September 2014.

This process was about a week long. I got a call to come in and interview with the "manager" that interview was about an hour long. A day later I got a call from the manager and asking if I could come in speak with the owner. When I went in the owner wasn't there. I had to come back a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me this pin, what are your weaknesses, how do you feel about following up with people who told you no once before.   Answer Question
    negotiate what you think you are worth! I didn't do this at all and I should have! You have room to ask for more money and other things that might be important to you. Like toll tags if you are driving far

Tier III IT Support Network Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FastSigns in April 2014.

No your basic IT fundamentals and be prepared to do a Team interview. It was very fun and unorthodox but that works for me. Have a few basic certifications to show you are willing to invest in your future

Interview Questions
    • Users can't access the Internet. Check to see if the Proxy settings in IE and Mozilla are set to Automatically discover. then troubleshoot ipconfig commands from there after you've done the basic reboots on the pc and switch "If it's All Computers only"   View Answer
    Yes...If you have a good diversified skillset and many IT areas and are well rounded and teachable, You are a good candidate. Accountability and Trust should be assumed to all new hires.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FastSigns.

You will go through about 4 different interviews. If you are currently working somewhere and trying to change your job he will expect you to call off to be there for interviews. This basically puts you at risk for losing your job , even though you aren't guaranteed a new one.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation. He will lie to you and tell you theres no insurance, while other employees receive it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FastSigns in November 2013.

Applied through Craigslist and got a call for an interview three days later. I had three interviews in total. During the first one I was asked to do a basic math and grammar test. I was interviewed by three people in total and they were all very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly general questions about my previous experience and background.   Answer Question

Open Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at FastSigns in January 2012.

The interview was very basic and up front. A basic overview of the position was provided with details regarding an idea of pay, scheduling, peer personalities, etc.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a rude customer?   Answer Question
    • What kind of schedule can you work vs. what kind of schedule would you prefer to work?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate.

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FastSigns in October 2011.

No details in writing until first day. Should have known better.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. Job description and promises never kept. Paperwork given on first day was vague and out dated. 4 weeks into position, company realized I was given wrong training and hiring paperwork.

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at FastSigns in October 2008.

Discussed previous work experience and discussed salary requirement.

Interview Questions
    • What were your average sales per month?   View Answer
    • How do you bring new clients back for repeat business?   View Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at FastSigns in February 2008.

There was a phone interview followed by a panel on site interview with dev manager and several team members, though it was very layed back and low preassure. The turnaround time was very fast and I started the job the next week since I was unemployed.

Interview Questions
    • Asked several OOAD questions gauging understanding of basic n-tiered architecture.   Answer Question