FastSigns Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

2.4

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FastSigns.

Interview

First I had a phone screening then I went in for an interview and just talked to the manager for a while about my previous experience. The second interview I had to take a math, spelling, and adobe illustrator test.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FastSigns (Murfreesboro, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. I met with the manager of the store and met with the franchise owner. They gave you an overview of what they're company does and I showed them my portfolio of work and explained some of my skills that were relevant to the job. They have you create an impromptu layout project.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FastSigns (Plano, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

This process was about a week long. I got a call to come in and interview with the "manager" that interview was about an hour long. A day later I got a call from the manager and asking if I could come in speak with the owner. When I went in the owner wasn't there. I had to come back a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pin, what are your weaknesses, how do you feel about following up with people who told you no once before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiate what you think you are worth! I didn't do this at all and I should have! You have room to ask for more money and other things that might be important to you. Like toll tags if you are driving far

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FastSigns (Culver City, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Easy questions. It's basic interview questions such as "What are you strengths and weaknesses". But my boss was talking to me more about vision and what can I see myself do in 'x' amount of time, which was sort of weird because he was more worried about that than anything else.

Interview Questions

• What kind of worker are you and what how do you see yourself here down the road?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Tier III IT Support Network Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FastSigns (Carrollton, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

No your basic IT fundamentals and be prepared to do a Team interview. It was very fun and unorthodox but that works for me. Have a few basic certifications to show you are willing to invest in your future

Interview Questions

• Users can't access the Internet. Check to see if the Proxy settings in IE and Mozilla are set to Automatically discover. then troubleshoot ipconfig commands from there after you've done the basic reboots on the pc and switch "If it's All Computers only"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes...If you have a good diversified skillset and many IT areas and are well rounded and teachable, You are a good candidate. Accountability and Trust should be assumed to all new hires.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FastSigns.

Interview

You will go through about 4 different interviews. If you are currently working somewhere and trying to change your job he will expect you to call off to be there for interviews. This basically puts you at risk for losing your job , even though you aren't guaranteed a new one.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. He will lie to you and tell you theres no insurance, while other employees receive it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FastSigns (San Mateo, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through Craigslist and got a call for an interview three days later. I had three interviews in total. During the first one I was asked to do a basic math and grammar test. I was interviewed by three people in total and they were all very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Mostly general questions about my previous experience and background.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

Easy interview and quick decision. Also took a software proficiency test.

Open Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FastSigns (Charleston, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was very basic and up front. A basic overview of the position was provided with details regarding an idea of pay, scheduling, peer personalities, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude customer?   Answer Question
    • What kind of schedule can you work vs. what kind of schedule would you prefer to work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate.

Customer Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FastSigns (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

No details in writing until first day. Should have known better.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any young children?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Job description and promises never kept. Paperwork given on first day was vague and out dated. 4 weeks into position, company realized I was given wrong training and hiring paperwork.