Fastenal GM Interview Questions

3.5

GM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

Online testing - interview with general manager, then district manager. hire in as part time inside sales support, promotion to outside sale includes more online testing, usually transferred to a different location, and a similar process to be promoted to general manager which includes an interview with regional vice president.

Interview Questions

• For most new employees you will be asked to present a mock sales presentation on your initial interview with the district manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fastenal tells you what they will pay and what is expected of you. No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Fastenal

GM Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fastenal in December 2008.

Interview

Basically had to make a commitment to the DM that I want to make the job a career. It was rather informal and candid. I was given the option to promote or remain in my current position with the company. There was no negotiating the salary as it was take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important quality to you? (given options of: Integrity, ambition, innovation, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dont bother trying to negotiate. The DM offers what they give other employees in the same position and geographic area.