Fastenal Inside Sales Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2014

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Fastenal.

Two part interview, both semi-formal. Basic interview questions were asked, but they are more interested in finding the right type of person to handle the job. Drug test and motor vehicle history required.

Other Interview Reviews for Fastenal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Grove, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Grove, OR

interviewed at Fastenal in March 2014.

Very easy and typical. Met with general manager in store and answered normal interview questions. Manager was friendly and the questions were easy. He then explained how the store worked and answered any questions I had. Then had to meet with district manager. Set up a time to meet him and had an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Your greatest weakness and short term and long term goals.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fastenal.

2 seperate interviews at multiple locations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

2 separate interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fastenal in June 2011.

I applied online and had to take a rather long test. I recieved a call to interview days later. I'd applied for a part time position. I interviewed with the district manager and store manager, and was informed afterwards by email that a full time outside sales postition had opened at another branch, and I was encouraged by the district manager to interview for it. I interviews with the regional vice president and store manager, and days later was offered the postition. Everyone was professional and challenged me (in a good way) with their questioning. I recomend confidence without arrogance.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable as a women making sales calls alone at businesses that are mostly men?   View Answer