Fastenal

Relevance Date Difficulty

PT Sales and Support Interview

PT Sales and Support
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fastenal in March 2009.

Interview Details – Overall, the interview process was pretty easy. I talked with the district manager at a career fair at the university I attended. You interview with the district manager and as long as you impress him, you then interview with the manager for whichever store you are being hired into. I honestly didn't feel like I had a particularly impressive interview, however I still received a job offer. The questions are pretty much the ones you get at every interview. The only one that stands out in my mind though is about a time you provided superior customer service. The others were more of the same type of BS. I accepted hoping that I would get a full time position or at the very least full time hours upon the completion of school, however that's not happening any time soon.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you provided superior customer service?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable. 10 dollars an hour and 18 hours a week is all you get as PT. Unless you have another job, you can't live off of it. Work hours are very negotiable though.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fastenal

Worked for Fastenal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fastenal PT Sales and Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fastenal employees and interview candidates.