Fastenal Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

4.5

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winona, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fastenal (Winona, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

very odd… Seemed to be focused on math skills, not my ability to do the work. While the job was fairly routine, the demands and skills required seemed unrelated to the work I was seeking.

Interview Questions

It was obvious that they didn't want to use my skills.

Other Interview Reviews for Fastenal

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fastenal (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

Applying online features an IQ test, skills/aptitude test, and personality test to see if you match corporate values. I was called two days after the application, and went for the interview that week. It went well, and met with the district manager the week after. He said I would be better suited to a different/better job, and passed men to another manager. After a phone interview with him, he passed me to yet ANOTHER district manager, who told me to apply at two stores. I phone interviewed with both store managers, then had a one on one with a store manager, then a two on one with the DM and store manager again. Two days later I got a job offer. So, in total, seven phone interviews and four face to face, over a month. For a part time job. Absurd.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the Fastenal culture?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Because I had experience in both sales and manufacturing (two different jobs), I received a better starting wage. If you have no experience in either field, look elsewhere...you'll make peanuts.