Fat Tuesday Beverage Mart

Fat Tuesday Beverage Mart Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fat Tuesday Beverage Mart

Bartender Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fat Tuesday Beverage Mart in July 2011.

Filled out an app in the location. Manager called for an interview about a week later. It mostly consisted of whether I would be okay with working 365 days, no holidays and alot of cleaning/maintenance.

Interview Questions
    • Do you mind working holidays?   Answer Question
    • The jobs includes all cleaning of the facility inside and out, do you have a problem with that?   Answer Question

I want to tend bar not clean toilets and paint.

Security/Bouncer/Door Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fat Tuesday Beverage Mart in May 2009.

I showed up after receiving a phone call in response to my application at the store. We scheduled a day for me to come in. We met the same week as the phone call. I met a day manager and we went through some paperwork about the company (history/rules, etc.). Then we looked at real IDs and fake IDs from all over the world, mostly N. American IDs. After that, he told me how much they would pay me and gave me a work shirt. Then I left.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations were made.