Fauji Fertilizer Company Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 21, 2014
7 interviews

3.1

Management Trainee Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company in June 2014.

Help Us Help The Community
    We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews.

We will not post reviews containing:

Rants, venting, or obscenities
    Personal insults or defamatory attacks (by name, title, or association)
    Aggressive or discriminatory language
    Trade secrets or information protected by employer contracts
    Content not relevant or helpful to our community
    Text in ALL CAPS or using excessively poor grammar
    Please read our Community Guidelines for more information about our review criteria.

Interview Questions
    • We review and approve every post before it appears on our site, and in the case that the community sees something suspicious we will look into the issue and take appropriate action.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company in July 2013.

Applied through their website. GAT score required got call for 1st technical interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company.

- Test includes professional and IQ evaluation.
    - First interview consisting of technical questions.
    - Second interview comprises of technical & behavioral evaluation.

- No negotiation.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company in November 2009.

First you apply online and then a test is held. But nowadays they are accepting NTS GAT general test scores. Then candidates are shortlisted based on their test marks and academic percentages (matric to masters) and interviews are held. There are 3 interviews: 1. initial skill related interview, 2. Personality assessment, 3. Panel interview by senior management for final selection.

No negotiation

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rāwalpindi Cantonment (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi Cantonment (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company in March 2010.

I Apply in fauji fertilizer company through add in new paper. after applying the post of network technician i receive a call later from employer side. And after this i pass iq/skill test and interview

Interview Questions
    • one of the most difficult question I face from employer side is. how you eligible for this technical job?   View Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company in October 2011.

I was contacted through a ex-employee of the company and called for a 1:1 interview for a position in a newly set up division for overseas services. I was interviewed by the General Manager in a screening interview, which included discussions on all the areas of my expertise and the job requirements. The interview was very comprehensive covering all aspects from primary schooling to post-graduate studies to various job positions. It also included questions from marketing and financial management as the job under discussion required capabilities of both. After the initial screening interview, I was taken through to the Group General Manager (HR) to do a similar screening interview again.
    After the screening interviews, I was called for a group/panel interview after almost 45 days. I was interviewed by the most senior personnel even though I was not being considered for a senior level position as I came to know just before the interview through one of the HR representatives, collecting basic information of several candidates called for similar position. The interview took around 20 minutes to complete and consisted of very brief questions about the market of engineering services in Pakistan and Middle East, in general.
    Within a couple of days from the interview, I was told verbally that I have been short-listed and will be receiving a formal appointment letter in 10 days time. To my surprise, there was no official discussion on the package and perks being offered to me. I was sent a letter that stated only the position I was offered and referred to company policies for the package and perks.

Interview Questions
    • Why did not you opt for A Levels and did Intermediate?   View Answer
    • Do you have relevant contacts in the industry?   View Answer
    Formally, I was kept unaware of my final remuneration package up until I joined and spent about 10 days with the company. I was unofficially disclosed the basic salary being offered to me by the General Manager of Division for which I was being hired. Whenever I inquired about the take home salary or taxable income or other perks, I got an answer, "you are joining FFC, so do not worry about such things, you will be taken care off and will be pampered". On my continuous insistence, I was told that I would be paid around PKR 125,000 taxable salary, which to my surprise was quite low as compared to the salary I was drawing while I was being interviewed. So, I refused to join straight away and declined the offer being too low a salary offered with no additional perks. I got another call after one day stating that my gross package has been made PKR 150,000 while the remaining perks will be given as per policy. I requested for the policy, for which I got an answer that I have to join to know the policies.
    I decided to go through the experience of knowing the policies by joining the company, although a hard one, but financially it paid off as the company's standing in Pakistan's current economic conditions is extremely good. However, I feel that I was unable to negotiate the position for myself as the perks policy of company is highly inclined on rewarding the senior management while giving minimum to the middle management even. Having said that the policies are not even synchronized with the modern day corporate world and require massive structural changes.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mīrpur Māthelo (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mīrpur Māthelo (Pakistan)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fauji Fertilizer Company in December 2009.

The process was a thorough and in-depth process. It started with a written test and after passing the test, followed by interview consisting of personality checks. After passing it, final interview was conducted at plant site.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations were carried out because package was already very attractive

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fauji Fertilizer Company

Worked for Fauji Fertilizer Company? Contribute to the Community!