Faurecia Interior Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Technician Intern Interview

IT Technician Intern
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in August 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the Regional IT Manager and HR. It was a comfortable setting in the office which the interview consisted of questions about my resume and some casual conversation to check my personality.

Interview Question – There was some technical questions about Cat5 and Cisco switches that I did not have the experience or knowledge of at the time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There weren't any negotiations. They presented an offer of hourly pay that was well over my current pay at the time, and it was a great opportunity in my field so I accepted.

Applications Analyst Interview

Applications Analyst
Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was an intern and the director recommended me to be hired into the application group. I had 1:1 with the hiring manager and then with the hiring manager and HR. HR called me within 2 days with an offer

Interview Question – Where would you like be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Development Engineer Interview

Development Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems.

Interview Details – normal general questions, no technical questions.

Interview Question – 3 not good point of charactes   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

IT Technician Interview

IT Technician

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview (45 minutes) followed by in person interview.

Interview Question – How do you shut off UAC in Windows 7 and Server 2008? What is a plc? Are you familiar with JIT? Are you familar with badging systems and can you explain how they work?   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in March 2011.

Interview Details – it was a campus recruitment drive. i was in final year of engineering. Faurecia hire mechanical and related branches like Industrial & Production, Automobile engineers. The recruitment process was very good and well organized. Candidate has to be good in engineering drawing and basics of mechanical engineering to qualify. The interview was the combination of both technical and personnel questions.

Interview Question – Why you want to join faurecia   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in March 2012.

Interview Details – I have been in tha Automotive Manufacturing and Management sector for 18 years so I am well schoole in interviewing with Automotive assembly positions. The more research that you do on the company the better. Networking is very valuable in this industrly.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation you have had to deal with as a manager?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – vaction

Very Easy Interview

Intern - Supply Chain Interview

Intern - Supply Chain

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a 30-minute phone interview and then another 30-45minute interview with my supervisor and HR person. Pretty easy and painless.

Interview Question – Are you familiar with any inventory management software?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't able to negotiate. Base salary for all interns with 15 days paid vacation.

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in November 2009.

Interview Details – They call you for an Interview followed by written test and personal Interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to change your current Job?   View Answer

Material Planner Interview

Material Planner

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, Panel Interview, Backgound Check, Drug test, took about 2 weeks

Interview Question – tell us why you would make a good fit with this company not being from this industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Faurecia Interior Systems? Contribute to the Community!