Faurecia Interior Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems (Auburn Hills, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy going, very relaxed and welcoming. I was asked to clarify points on my resume in depth. I only had a problem with the drug testing location (hair test, no urine test), it's disgusting and staff is rude. Wish I could have just gone to Concentra.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Applied through university career page, was contacted for an in person interview with an HR generalist as well as a company supply chain manager. Interview took about an hour, low stress interview. I found myself asking just as many questions as the interviewers, it was a sort of "blank slate" interview.

Interview Questions

• What inventory management software are you familiar with? How would your background help us? Where do you see yourself in the future? What made you want to interview with Faurecia? What made you interested in the auto industry?   Answer Question

IT Technician Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems (Auburn Hills, MI) in August 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with the Regional IT Manager and HR. It was a comfortable setting in the office which the interview consisted of questions about my resume and some casual conversation to check my personality.

Interview Questions

• There was some technical questions about Cat5 and Cisco switches that I did not have the experience or knowledge of at the time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There weren't any negotiations. They presented an offer of hourly pay that was well over my current pay at the time, and it was a great opportunity in my field so I accepted.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems (Troy, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

I was an intern and the director recommended me to be hired into the application group. I had 1:1 with the hiring manager and then with the hiring manager and HR. HR called me within 2 days with an offer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São José dos Pinhais (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems (São José dos Pinhais (Brazil)).

Interview

I did a pratical programming test to validate my knowledge about Microsoft technologies. The test was easy. During the interview I receive informations about the company, benefits, work environment conditions and schedule.

Finance Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mioveni (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems (Mioveni (Romania)) in May 2015.

Interview

1st interview with recruiting agency, who had already validated the resume with Faurecia.
    2nd interview with HR assistant and Sr Financial Controller, in a different day.
    3rd interview with HR Manager and Plant Manager, in a different day.

Interview Questions

• Standard interviews (talked about previous experience, Excel skills, reasons for applying for the position).   Answer Question

Overtime not paid, but part of the work culture of the company.

PGET - CAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The first round is aptitude round.Although they say that the second round is CAE round there is nothing related to CAE. Second is a basic mechanical engineering round (Those who study GATE will easily crack it). Do SOM, differential equations, Die punch problems, maths. 33 months agreement.

Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems.

Interview

normal general questions, no technical questions.

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview (45 minutes) followed by in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you shut off UAC in Windows 7 and Server 2008? What is a plc? Are you familiar with JIT? Are you familar with badging systems and can you explain how they work?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in March 2012.

Interview

I have been in tha Automotive Manufacturing and Management sector for 18 years so I am well schoole in interviewing with Automotive assembly positions. The more research that you do on the company the better. Networking is very valuable in this industrly.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have had to deal with as a manager?   1 Answer

Negotiation

vaction