Faurecia Interior Systems Interview Questions

3.1

IT Technician Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in August 2012.

I interviewed with the Regional IT Manager and HR. It was a comfortable setting in the office which the interview consisted of questions about my resume and some casual conversation to check my personality.

Interview Questions
    • There was some technical questions about Cat5 and Cisco switches that I did not have the experience or knowledge of at the time.   View Answer
    There weren't any negotiations. They presented an offer of hourly pay that was well over my current pay at the time, and it was a great opportunity in my field so I accepted.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in April 2010.

I was an intern and the director recommended me to be hired into the application group. I had 1:1 with the hiring manager and then with the hiring manager and HR. HR called me within 2 days with an offer

Development Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems.

normal general questions, no technical questions.

IT Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in August 2013.

Phone interview (45 minutes) followed by in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you shut off UAC in Windows 7 and Server 2008? What is a plc? Are you familiar with JIT? Are you familar with badging systems and can you explain how they work?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in March 2011.

it was a campus recruitment drive. i was in final year of engineering. Faurecia hire mechanical and related branches like Industrial & Production, Automobile engineers. The recruitment process was very good and well organized. Candidate has to be good in engineering drawing and basics of mechanical engineering to qualify. The interview was the combination of both technical and personnel questions.

Production Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in March 2012.

I have been in tha Automotive Manufacturing and Management sector for 18 years so I am well schoole in interviewing with Automotive assembly positions. The more research that you do on the company the better. Networking is very valuable in this industrly.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you have had to deal with as a manager?   View Answer
    vaction

Intern - Supply Chain Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in April 2011.

Interview consisted of a 30-minute phone interview and then another 30-45minute interview with my supervisor and HR person. Pretty easy and painless.

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with any inventory management software?   View Answer
    Wasn't able to negotiate. Base salary for all interns with 15 days paid vacation.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in November 2009.

They call you for an Interview followed by written test and personal Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to change your current Job?   View Answer

Material Planner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Faurecia Interior Systems in June 2011.

Phone interview, Panel Interview, Backgound Check, Drug test, took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • tell us why you would make a good fit with this company not being from this industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Faurecia Interior Systems? Contribute to the Community!