Faurecia

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Cottondale, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Faurecia.

Interview Details – They do not compensate interviewers for their expenses. This is a very unusual, and predatory,business practice. The HR manager is a complete coward, and when some issue came up he sent someone else out to make excuses for his ineptitude.

Interview Question – Nothing to difficult, but in each set they will subject you to certain unexpected distractions. They appeared to be looking to see how you would react, given a task, and multiple interruptions. One had an alarm set on a set of stop watches hanging from his desk which continually went off during the interview.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern
Nanterre (France)

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Faurecia.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, one with recruiter, one with manager.

First interview was face-to-face (no reimbursement for travel expenses), was a pretty well structured interview, general CV screening and questions about motivation. Second interview had to be the same day, but the manager was busy, thus i had to wait. In the end, manager said she was busy and promised to contact me (she didn't). After 3 weeks sent a follow-up e-mail (request for another interview), answered the same day and manager called me without any notice. The interview was also very structured, nothing too hard, motivation and skills/competencies related to work. Next day offered a position in organisation. Offered very good salary, but during all the recruitment process it seemed like they did not care about me at all, thus choose another organisation.

Interview Question – Very general interviews, cv screening. motivation questions.
Some of questions I remember:

How do you see yourself in 5 years?
How do you determine success (basically same as previous question)?
What are your 5 major competencies/strengths?
What is your greatest weakness?
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got a better offer from better company.

Lean Process Engineer Interview

Lean Process Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Faurecia.

Interview Details – I had the opportunity to talk with few HR persons during a career fair event program during which I handed in my CV. They called me two weeks later for an interview at their plant facilities and offer to cover the transportation expenses.
Very welcoming persons and friendly interview with the plant management team.
There was nothing really unexpected that was touched on or discussed.
During the two interviews held at their facilities with the production director and the local branch manager, we went through my CV, knowledge and motivation. After a long visit of their facilities they explained to me what they expect from me.
All of this was pretty straightforward and there was nothing unexpected or difficult in their interview that I could not have anticipated from the first phone conversation we had and the type of job they were offering.

Interview Question – There was nothing really difficult beside the basic knowledge of the lean process which was the main aspect of the job offered.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I finally received another offer from a other company that suited better my need and my objective.

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Faurecia.

Interview Details – For campus interview
1 isometric Test with 7 problems to check the basic knowledge about the views of graphics, aptitude test containing logical, aptitude, language and general knowledge. The language is basically a bit tough and of higher level but not very difficult. Very few questions on the General Knowledge section. Mostly focuses on the graphics isometric test. Lastly Group/panel interview to check personal and technical expertise.

Interview Question – Checked the aptitude test and asked to justify the various answers marked during that test.   View Answer

Logistics Analyst Interview

Logistics Analyst
Paris (France)

Interviewed at Faurecia

Interview Details – -Basic behavioral questions
-Questions about six sigma and lean manufacturing which was relevant to the position

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?
What are the seven wastes as learned in Lean practice?
  Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Intern/Coop Interview

Mechanical Engineering Intern/Coop
Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Faurecia in April 2012.

Interview Details – In summary, they are looking for a well rounded individual who can take on various roles simultaneously as well as push themselves to a whole other level.

Interview Question – How many yellow cars are there in Waterloo, Ontario?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Since this was an internship, there was no negotiation.

Very Difficult Interview

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance

I applied in-person and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Faurecia in September 2011.

Interview Details – never got an answer underqualified then overqualified then they were laying off

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Faurecia in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was really fast. I guess the reason was the prior employees was about to leave in two weeks. They had to have someone take over what she was doing. Two people interviewed me and I had the offer just in a couple of days after the interview.

Interview Question – What's your weakness?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Faurecia in June 2008.

Interview Details – Very detailed.
The environment was clean and inviting.

Interview Question – What was the most stressful situation i was in in my current job and how did i handle it.   Answer Question

Worked for Faurecia? Contribute to the Community!