Faurecia Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia (Tuscaloosa, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with a very friendly HR contact through a family friend, very easy going nice guy. Then I was led into a room with 3 head managers of each section of the plant, and was given some riddles and role play situations. Overall they were straightforward and seemed respectful. The types of questions were tailored too my future responsibilities which was pretty much straight to the point. A little stressful but a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Was there a situation in which you went against your gut feeling?   Answer Question

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Faurecia (Franklin, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Only had a first interview in the office with the materials manager and an he representative. Had to wait outside a secure door until let in. And then taken to the material managers office for the interview. Questions only in the first interview and review of my experience and education. Plant your is offered in 2nd interview or call back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to change jobs   1 Answer
    • Have you ever run out of parts for the production line   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cottondale, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Faurecia (Cottondale, AL).

Interview

They do not compensate interviewers for their expenses. This is a very unusual, and predatory,business practice. The HR manager is a complete coward, and when some issue came up he sent someone else out to make excuses for his ineptitude.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult, but in each set they will subject you to certain unexpected distractions. They appeared to be looking to see how you would react, given a task, and multiple interruptions. One had an alarm set on a set of stop watches hanging from his desk which continually went off during the interview.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia (Detroit, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

Typical interview process. at a public location - asked some generic questions on past. They did a fantastic job and selling the company and explaining what the role would be. Lots of talk on where the company stands, sales numbers and future expansions. Did a great job and allowing me to express where most of my interests are making me excited for the position.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have in a manufacturing plant?   Answer Question

Produktionsleiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augsburg, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia (Augsburg, Bayern (Germany)) in December 2014.

Interview

War ein Telefoninterview, sehr offen und sehr locker wie freundlich. Fuer das zweite Interview wurde Skype vorgeschlagen. Die Firma verspricht gute Mitarbeiterfoerderung und ist sehr gut organisiert sowie der Standard der firma ist sehr hoch.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Budget Bereich ist max

Lean Expert (local) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindau (Bodensee) (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia (Lindau (Bodensee) (Germany)) in July 2014.

Interview

Nach reichlicher Verspätung (20 Minuten) fand das Vorstellungsgespräch mit dem Werksleiter und Personalleitessr statt, das sehr freundlich und mit hohem Interesse geführt wurde. Mit gezielten Fragen hinterfragten die Herren meine Fachkenntnisse und Kompetenz im Umsetzen von Prozessverbesserungen.

Interview Questions

• Wann können Sie ihre Arbeit aufnehmen?   1 Answer

Stage en Ressources Humaines Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanterre (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Faurecia (Nanterre (France)).

Interview

Deux entretiens, l'un avec le recruteur, l'autre avec le manager. Le premier entretien était face à face (pas de remboursement des frais de transport), c'était un entretien assez bien structuré, revue général du CV et questions à propos de la motivation. Le deuxième entretien devait être le même jour mais le manager était occupé et j'ai dû attendre. A la fin, le manager a dit qu'elle était occupée et a promis de mon contacter (ce qu'elle n'a pas fait). Après 3 semaines a envoyé un e-mail (demande pour un autre entretien), j'ai répondu le même jour et le manager m'a appelé sans prévenir. L'entretien a là aussi été très structuré, rien de trop difficile, motivation et compétences liées au travail. Le jour suivant on m'a proposé un poste dans l'organisation, avec un très bon salaire mais pendant tout le processus de recrutement il m'a semblé qu'ils n'avaient pas réellement d'intérêt pour moi et j'ai donc choisi une autre organisation.

2 interviews, one with recruiter, one with manager. First interview was face-to-face (no reimbursement for travel expenses), was a pretty well structured interview, general CV screening and questions about motivation. Second interview had to be the same day, but the manager was busy, thus i had to wait. In the end, manager said she was busy and promised to contact me (she didn't). After 3 weeks sent a follow-up e-mail (request for another interview), answered the same day and manager called me without any notice. The interview was also very structured, nothing too hard, motivation and skills/competencies related to work. Next day offered a position in organisation. Offered very good salary, but during all the recruitment process it seemed like they did not care about me at all, thus choose another organisation.

Interview Questions

• Entretiens très généraux, revue de CV, questions de motivation. Quelques questions dont je me rappelle : Comment vous voyez-vous dans 5 ans ? Comment définissez-vous le succès (en gros même question que la précédente) ? Quelles sont vos 5 compétences   Very general interviews, cv screening. motivation questions. Some of questions I remember: How do you see yourself in 5 years? How do you determine success (basically same as previous question)? What are your 5 major competencies/strengths? What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

J'ai eu une meilleure offre d'une meilleure entreprise.

Got a better offer from better company.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Faurecia.

Interview

I had the opportunity to talk with few HR persons during a career fair event program during which I handed in my CV. They called me two weeks later for an interview at their plant facilities and offer to cover the transportation expenses. Very welcoming persons and friendly interview with the plant management team. There was nothing really unexpected that was touched on or discussed. During the two interviews held at their facilities with the production director and the local branch manager, we went through my CV, knowledge and motivation. After a long visit of their facilities they explained to me what they expect from me. All of this was pretty straightforward and there was nothing unexpected or difficult in their interview that I could not have anticipated from the first phone conversation we had and the type of job they were offering.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing really difficult beside the basic knowledge of the lean process which was the main aspect of the job offered.   Answer Question

I finally received another offer from a other company that suited better my need and my objective.

South America Foreign Trade Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quatro Barras (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Faurecia (Quatro Barras (Brazil)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was very easy because the position was opened for a few months and with my background in Foreign trade area made the process faster. Experience in coordinating shipments of import and export and development of the network of agents abroad. Experience in the insurance industry,coordinating registration of import and export shipments and risk analysis; Experience and skill to intermediation together government agencies of customs procedures for import and import; Strong hold on shipments of perishable export and import, as servicing a large customer in this sector;

Interview Questions

• My challenge into automotive company, how much I could hold the pressure and control the stress, working as a team leader, working with brokers, freight forwarders, authorities, english as well, spainish, avaiable to travel, develop a career in faurecia, mission, cultures, values   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Faurecia.

Interview

For campus interview 1 isometric Test with 7 problems to check the basic knowledge about the views of graphics, aptitude test containing logical, aptitude, language and general knowledge. The language is basically a bit tough and of higher level but not very difficult. Very few questions on the General Knowledge section. Mostly focuses on the graphics isometric test. Lastly Group/panel interview to check personal and technical expertise.

Interview Questions

• Checked the aptitude test and asked to justify the various answers marked during that test.   1 Answer